GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
You could also have looked at the posts by the OP...only posts in the past month were in that thread. :)
It's Friday night and you've had a couple of beers. Shouldn't you be abusing yourself by now?;)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Come on guys, I like to think my wife is the only one that doesn't like me.:eek:
Ewww, she wants to demean you AND she has a hot cheerleader outfit. Giggity, giggity.
I took that off of her....:D
Come on, brother. I'm two beers done already. Where are the pics?

Wait...I hope that didn't sound creepy. :eek: I just want to see your wife naked.

:D
I kind of do too, if I pull it off, I will send pictures...:eek:
I've got a semi....

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Nah, I've got some time. I'd rather discuss your ineffective searching. :p :D
Sorry that I couldn't engage in such a discussion last night. You see, there was a real live woman waiting for me in bed. You know how it is. Or, maybe not...:p

I actually did think to do a search for the OP's posts - eventually.:eek: It's just that when I saw a thread entitled "Power Conditioners", I thought "Nah, that can't be it. What's so controversial about those?", and I skipped over it.:rolleyes::eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You see, there was a real live woman waiting for me in bed. You know how it is. Or, maybe not...:p
Can I count Doug in a wig?

I guess now that I'm 40, I need to find me a kooky single mom who runs an eBay store...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
She was a grandmother.
I forgot about that. Nice. :)

I'm just sad that I don't have a fortune in toys that I can sell, which would allow me to pay her younger daughter's way through college...where she'd learn disappointment when the government takes her iPod, but where she'd also get to meet Thor.

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
I know I get upset very fast, maybe from years of abusing steroids but "Hulk, get ANGRY" then the cops come, and my wife is picking me up with that look on her face, and my lawyer has a huge smile on his, and I know a lot of people {in person} tend to agree with me just because its easier, I like being on here where there isn't just a bunch of yes men
Dafuq did I just read :eek:.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Dafuq did I just read :eek:.
I was waiting for someone to say something, I can post anything on here, I dont think anyone even reads my posts anymore, I get less attention than the no armed guy at the hand raising convention.. redonkulous...

Gordonj

Gordonj

Full Audioholic
I am truly impressed. I start with a whin over a stupid post and we take it to the common denominator of naked women. All the problems of the world are solved. News at 11....

Gordon

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
I am truly impressed. I start with a whin over a stupid post and we take it to the common denominator of naked women. All the problems of the world are solved. News at 11....

Gordon
Whoa, whoa .... hold on there, still waiting on the power cord resolution and if I can call my 5.1 speaker setup a "home theater" without having a THX symbol on every piece of equipment.

Then I think we're done.* :)

* Subject to change without notice, actual real world results may vary.

Steve

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...still waiting on...if I can call my 5.1 speaker setup a "home theater" without having a THX symbol on every piece of equipment.
Steve, you can definitely call it that - you'd just be wrong.

:p

I called my 27" TV hooked up to a stereo receiver my "home theater." It was at home, and it served as my theater. Works for me. :D

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Steve, you can definitely call it that - you'd just be wrong.
Well it wouldn't be the first time! ;)

Would it count if I just placed the THX stickers on my AVR and speakers?
My TV is already THX ... so I'm good to go there. :D

Steve

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis