Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Everyday is groundhog day. I get up and do the same boring job, then come home and make some boring posts here and go to bed. Then I get up and do it all over again, just like the movie.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
groundhog - that would be fun for a few weeks or months no?
Yes.

But simulating that effect in real life with only boring options on the agenda is not as fun as a true groundhog day. If I knew it was a movie style groundhog day, I would never go to work.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It's bran cereal. I can eat a double bowlful every day with no effect. That's disturbing.:eek:
All-Bran Branbuds, my friend. 50% of the daily fiber in 1/3 cup.

Besides, what's with just eating a double bowl? You should eat three double bowls. That should kick start something.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I'm out of milk for cereal today so I opened a bottle of Henry of Pelham Baco Noir instead. WTH, it's Friday...and groundhog day again.:D

Oh man, that bottle of wine was so old it went bad. Yuck. Cracked the 100 Proof Southern Comfort instead.

Last edited:
Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
I'm out of milk for cereal today so I opened a bottle of Henry of Pelham Baco Noir instead. WTH, it's Friday...and groundhog day again.:D

Oh man, that bottle of wine was so old it went bad. Yuck. Cracked the 100 Proof Southern Comfort instead.
Well, cheers to you sir! :D (As I sip my morning coffee...)

J

jamie2112

Banned

Well that sure beats a Budweiser and Cheerios.......:D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan

Breakfast of champions!:D

SBF1

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis