Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Dave's awake, and so are we! Let the party begin, my AH brethren. It's time to get wild.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I got my cable connection to my office working (had to go into the outside cable box and put a connector on the end of the cable - after putting a connector on one of the other two cables that wasn't it). Now I need to get a splitter so that I can run my external antenna to both my living room and my office.

I had a hum on my living room system last night because of the external antenna. I'll have to hook it back up and see if I've got that fixed now.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Image of the pulsar in the Crab Nebula. Click the picture to go to a website with several time lapse images (I think that the movies are wicked cool). I didn't post links here because the high-res movies are fairly large.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Another nice image of the Crab Nebula from Hubble (more recent than the one above).

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That's where I get my stuff (like I've mentioned before). I agree - great site!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I started watching The Mummy 3 this afternoon. I thought at first that it didn't suck as bad as I'd read it should. Then, I discovered that Rachel Weisz isn't in this one. They have someone else playing her role. Ugggg. Perhaps it is going to suck. I liked her character.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just discovered that I now have more posts than Mike and have entered the top five on the post board. Wow, to think that a nobody from a small town in Illinois could get there. Okay, it's just by posting...but still. :)

Of course, Mike could just go in and wipe out some of my posts. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis