Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Steve - I finally made pancakes with my original griddle. Making three at a time, the one in the middle wasn't cooked quite the same as the other two, but it did seem more even than with the new pan.
Figures. Anolon is cheaping out!!! :D I assume these pancakes are also Niki approved.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Got my new cabinet in last night, and the old one is now on the storage side of the basement. The metal mesh makes a decent difference; the cable box which used to run pretty hot isn't too bad now. I've kept the fan off the AVR so far, and it is back to being very hot. Fortunately since its at the top of the pile with the cable box, if it fries, that just means new toys for me :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Figures. Anolon is cheaping out!!! :D I assume these pancakes are also Niki approved.
On the flip side, it is easier to carry around - and I don't mean that sarcastically.

And, yeah...she liked them. Well, she ate them. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
After trying a few times to give it away here, I finally donated my 27" TV on Tuesday.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
On the flip side, it is easier to carry around - and I don't mean that sarcastically.
Out of curiosity, have you tried out Nordic Ware cookware? The wife and I recently picked up a wok since she wanted to try her hand at Asian cuisine; I've been using it a good amount for other stuff, and so far I have to say its pretty slick in terms of cleanup. USA made too, which is always nice.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Of course, you told me a week too late to get it tax free from Amazon. :mad: :p :D
Well I had to make sure it didn't die in a week or anything :D If it holds up in the long term, I might well be converted.

PS: You can check them out at Target too.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Looks like items fulfilled by Amazon (so, Prime eligible) but sold by someone else don't get taxed. Still preliminary, because the item isn't in stock...but so far, it's a good sign. :)

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Looks like items fulfilled by Amazon (so, Prime eligible) but sold by someone else don't get taxed. Still preliminary, because the item isn't in stock...but so far, it's a good sign. :)
Good luck with your tax dodging :p

Last edited:
psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Out of curiosity, have you tried out Nordic Ware cookware? The wife and I recently picked up a wok since she wanted to try her hand at Asian cuisine; I've been using it a good amount for other stuff, and so far I have to say its pretty slick in terms of cleanup. USA made too, which is always nice.
I have a Nordic Ware wok and like it. Bought it at Target. I mostly use Lodge cast iron cook ware. Lodge's cast iron is American made but their stainless steel cook ware is not.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Wow, the last time I stopped by, griddles were the big discussion topic of the day and still are about 200 pages later. That takes boring to a new level.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis