Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Time to start getting myself and the house cleaned up.

I hope that everyone has a great day!

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
wow... i knew when it happened adam would be the one to resurrect it...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
wow... i knew when it happened adam would be the one to resurrect it...
I wanted to wait for Sensi...he was the father of the other two. But, he's not around often enough (read "wasn't there within five minutes" :D).

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think this just about sums up my reaction last night to:

I think this thread has gotten a little long in the tooth, surpassed the post count of the first one if I recall correctly.

Someone start episode III.

I'd grin if it wasn't so true... :eek: :D

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
Only 2 pages so far? What's wrong with you guys?

I gardened all day (not by choice). At least I drank beer while doing it.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Courtesy of my wife...

She can't stop laughing.:D

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
thanks for the birthday wishes guys :D but the sub got sold as i was typing out a response to the guy :(

but i am still getting an enclosure for my infinity for $50. not even close to avaserfi's infinity kappa enclosure design but i cant sfford to have one of those built.... yet but its a basic 2 ft³ vented box with a nice carbon fiber baffle so it will work fine and look good until i can get one of avaserfi's ones built. and its a pretty good deal since walmart sells sealed 1.25ft³ boxes for $60 that look 100 times worse

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
well... just 8 hours till i begin what should be my last year of school but wont be....

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
The hidden bobby pins and use of the transparent velcro sure keeps Ricks hat in perfect position through the most acrobatic movements. Doug shows is complete approval through the Crest White Strip smile. A perfect 10.69 on any scale.

majorloser

majorloser

What the hell????? :confused:

I go away for a few days and you guys close down my favorite thread. I was hoping we'd set a record with the longest totally useless thread EVER.

But coming back to Rick's panty shot is acceptable.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis