Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Well … waiting on an alignment and balancing after the replacement of rear shocks and rear trailing arms screams bored.

The sky is that dim shade of white and the snow’s blowing around slow.

I shouldn’t have agreed to wait.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Well … waiting on an alignment and balancing after the replacement of rear shocks and rear trailing arms screams bored.

The sky is that dim shade of white and the snow’s blowing around slow.

I shouldn’t have agreed to wait.
Just had my RI server hiccup. Weather must be squirrely down there.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Just had my RI server hiccup. Weather must be squirrely down there.
Something is up. They’re all trippin. Maybe the indigenous population is slightly more feral and can sense the shift in pressure. Plows are roaming the streets. We had a few inches earlier that I had to clear off on the way to my stylist

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Something is up. They’re all trippin. Maybe the indigenous population is slightly more feral and can sense the shift in pressure. Plows are roaming the streets. We had a few inches earlier that I had to clear off on the way to my stylist
And his hair was perfect...ahoooooo

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm gonna go watch a baby and a puppy for a little while.
Rule #1: ???

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I just proposed to the cook that made the eggs Benedict. Don’t anybody tell Cheryl. Just in case I get a NO, I will still need a home.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord

So here’s what’s happening. Waiting on a furniture repair guy. Bored. Thinking about rearranging the gear.

Gonna go with the rec’r to free up the big monoblocks for Mark’s subs and the little monoblock can drive what Mark did with an RBH dual driver deal … which frees up a 2 channel Rotel and a 2 channel QSC pro amp.

The pro amp driving Mark’s sub does have a fan and since I ditched its twin, only one amp channel gets used. It’s a bit of an inelegant beast

It sits just above the monoblocks and above it is the dreaded DEQ 2496. I might leave it in case I try figuring it out again. After reading Mark talk about EQ and phase on top of finally figuring out that not only does YPAO suck, DRC can go fvck itself too. I may be slow but I get there

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Gotta go see which pants fit now. That's the thing with shirts, gaining that much weight in the neck isn't a thing.

I'm thinking about throwing out anything that hasn't fit since I gave up cigarettes. Or I could get really serious about Pilates.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Gotta go see which pants fit now. That's the thing with shirts, gaining that much weight in the neck isn't a thing.

I'm thinking about throwing out anything that hasn't fit since I gave up cigarettes. Or I could get really serious about Pilates.
1649008992367.jpeg

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Forcing a 2 channel stream into 5.1 added a lot of oomph to music in the living room. You'd think by now I would already know something like that.

Oomph is kind of technical so please don't put the second Oh in front of the first Oh.

Yes, another stolen joke.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Hurray, after over two years of actively avoiding it, doing all three shots, I finally joined the misery club called covid positive. This is what I get for going out in public indoors without a mask.

I am now sitting locked in my room, waiting for symptoms similar to lousy flu/cold to get better.
Luckily I have unfinished Metal Gear Solid 5 (an extremely long game) and a massive plex collection.
So it's not all bad; just being sick sucks, and yes, it is very boring

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis