Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Light bulbs don’t matter. I’m sitting here in the dark because I got rear ended on the way in to work today. Some electrician in the company car probably on his cell and didn’t notice the traffic had come to a stop on I-270. Mostly fender damage. I got a stiff neck and a mild concussion. So now I get a couple of days off to sit in darkness and be bored. Could have been worse all in all.
Hope you feel better soon and that the concussion effects don't linger.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Just like every Frenchman was in the resistance and none of them collaborated with the Nazis.
There's too much misunderstanding to deal with. Either the history escapes you or you don't know many Cro's but the defeated collaborators (ALL of "Us") were occupied until the Yugo wars of the 90's.

So ... UNLIKE the Frenchmen, none of us resisted what was essentially Croatia's first shot at independence since the 1st World War.

I know you're into history but the region is confusing and you might not know exactly who fits where. Oh, and the Cro's who were for Yugoslavia weren't the ones making their way in the West plotting war for 45 years so no, in the West, I never met a Cro that had a Yogo.

That's not to say we are Nazis. We are Fascists. There's a difference. :D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
There's too much misunderstanding to deal with. Either the history escapes you or you don't know many Cro's but the defeated collaborators (ALL of "Us") were occupied until the Yugo wars of the 90's.

So ... UNLIKE the Frenchmen, none of us resisted what was essentially Croatia's first shot at independence since the 1st World War.

I know you're into history but the region is confusing and you might not know exactly who fits where. Oh, and the Cro's who were for Yugoslavia weren't the ones making their way in the West plotting war for 45 years so no, in the West, I never met a Cro that had a Yogo.

That's not to say we are Nazis. We are Fascists. There's a difference. :D
I'm sure you know much more about the region than I will ever know. But, I am aware of the collaboration of Croatia - the Ustaše regime.

Regardless, you're reading far more into my post than I meant.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm sure you know much more about the region than I will ever know. But, I am aware of the collaboration of Croatia - the Ustaše regime.

Regardless, you're reading far more into my post than I meant.
See what Steve started? Irregardless, :) we don't drive Yugos.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Monkey butt check: negative.

Still rockin' the locks up high. :D

Carry on.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That's the testosterone deficit talkin' there, Rapunzel.;)
Mid life crisis: Moog install lined up after water leak gets fixed. Couldn’t afford a real crisis.

Confidence level in mechanic: pretty high. Obviously I’m not doing the work.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
This thing looks like it has a flavor, a taste. Man do I need one. When that 'do not covet' thing came up, these weren't around so the playing field has shifted. Covet away.

1640427087743.png

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis