Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Looking at audio sites in the morning before work makes me realize that I want to be doing something other than work.

*sigh*

:rolleyes:

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Looking at audio sites in the morning before work makes me realize that I want to be doing something other than work.

*sigh*

:rolleyes:
You should buy a white van and become a speaker salesman...problem solved.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
You should buy a white van and become a speaker salesman...problem solved.

I read white van and an image of a creepy older guy driving around asking random people if they want candy pops into my head. Note to self: Never buy a white van.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I read white van and an image of a creepy older guy driving around asking random people if they want candy pops into my head. Note to self: Never buy a white van.
Yeah, that's Alex...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Effing Laundry

This must be the feeling children have when they don't want to do something and just break out in tears.

I want my mommy.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Effing Laundry

This must be the feeling children have when they don't want to do something and just break out in tears.

I want my mommy.
Interestingly enough, children are also the cause of quite a lot of laundry.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Effing Laundry

I want my mommy.
I used to hate laundry but since I have a laundry machine on the same floor as my master bedroom I stopped hating it as much and diverted my negative feeling into new and interesting directions.

On more boring stuff: Apparently my 2018 Subaru "premium" radio from Harman can't play FLAC from USB, while my 2018 Honda plays usb FLAC files just perfectly.
1st world problems.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
So I go missing for a tad, maybe rehab...maybe not.... and I see this post and I immediately want to post my picture of Alex carrying his box of Anal Beads. To my horror, it is locked in Photobucket jail.....

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
So I go missing for a tad, maybe rehab...maybe not.... and I see this post and I immediately want to post my picture of Alex carrying his box of Anal Beads. To my horror, it is locked in Photobucket jail.....
Next time I get a case of beads, I'll send you a pic of me doing more than just holding the box.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
So I slipped on a wet wooden platform yesterday and broke my right wrist. Of course, I'm right-handed.:rolleyes:

Went to a full-service clinic nearby, where they froze it, pulled it back into place and put a cast on it. They x-rayed it again and sent the image to the orthopedics department downtown, who would have final say on it. Of course, they weren't satisfied with the way it was set and so I had to go downtown to have it done again. They put me under conscious sedation because - in their words - resetting the break was going to be a bit more "violent".o_O

In the end, the doc still wasn't sure if it would remain sufficiently stable to heal properly. So, he said he would review the case with the orthopedic surgeon this morning to determine if surgery was the best course of action. He called a short while ago to say that, for now, they would hold off and take a look at it a week from now and see how it looks.

It's aching like a mofo right now.:(

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Ouch! Hope it heals up well.

You know a good dog would have warned you of the danger... Just saying.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
The Tylenol 3's take the edge off, but that's about it. Maybe I should take up this cannabis stuff everybody has been talking about.:p
2 of those plus the pot and a couple of shots of Wild Turkey ...

Seriously, pot would be going backwards as opiates reach deeper pain.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis