Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've been messing with one of these this week. There's definitely a learning curve on musician-type software (the stuff that came with it, or even GarageBand). Sooo many options. It's not as easy to use as I thought it would be, but I'll get there.

I got it because I have a condenser mic and I like the built-in phantom power and USB connection. I bought a phantom power supply and an XLR-to-USB cable earlier this year, but this should give me better quality than that set up. I ordered (and got yesterday) some more cables so that I can hook up a set of powered monitors directly to it, as well as input audio from a headphone jack. I almost bought an electric guitar from my neighbor for $15 to hook up to it, but I don't need that sitting around unused for years to come. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
The block feature on FB is phenomenal.

My manual says disengaging 4WD might be difficult on dry pavement.

Gonna box up some Infinity Primus 150s.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I'm stunned. Now you're looking at all the audio gear that you use to own. Didn't you leave some subs up there?
I did. I'm trying to figure out how to get the drivers so I can at least bring those back with me. No way I'm getting those boxes back with me.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
The block feature on FB is phenomenal.

My manual says disengaging 4WD might be difficult on dry pavement.
Just throwing this out there brother.
I've had a Ford 4WD pickup or worked on them most of my life.
It's most likely because of engaging it while already in a turn.
Reverse helps un-spool the drive train.
Or, isn't there a big empty lot at the end of your street?
Good luck and be careful out there.

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I hoped my 6000th post would be more cheerful

Than the message of the football team from my home city being degraded from the elite series :confused:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Congratulations on 6000!

Of course, you alone decided what to post - it could have been cheerful if you wanted. :D

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I can't believe there is no one left at my house, it is quart past 8 and nobody left!!!! Normally thanksgiving goes to 2 am around here, we had 44 people here and all are gone... I am going to have to start at 12 every year, I hired a service company this year and a bar tender, they sent 2 bartenders and these 2 girls got everyone trashed before 2 oclock, lol, we got some funny picture, I had 1 glass of whiskey and my wife had a single mai thai, I think us and the kids were the only sober ones, my brother drove a few couples home so we have a few extra cars in the driveway but no one spent the night, last year 2 couple spent the night in the guest suite, but it was mostly because they had a 9 minute ride and it was 2am..

ANYWAY, I hope everyone had a great day, ate too much, and stayed safe..

good night..

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Just throwing this out there brother.
I've had a Ford 4WD pickup or worked on them most of my life.
It's most likely because of engaging it while already in a turn.
Reverse helps un-spool the drive train.
Or, isn't there a big empty lot at the end of your street?
Good luck and be careful out there.
It finally came out of 4WD but I did drive to work like that (45 miles). Any non highway stuff was with the shifter in the 2H but on I-95 I had it in 4H because I didn't want it shifting at 70 MPH. That's exactly the kind of sh!t that I was afraid of. This truck is a monster.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Earning potential.:D
My trips to the salon do come at a price.

Wanna hear something messed up? I'm on CL looking for a cheap rec'r to go with the gear I'm trying to sell off. What is wrong with me?

Next is a Def Tech Supercube 1. I refuse to give gear to people who are too cheap to buy wire but have more shoes than I have worn in the last 10 years. That's why the niece ain't gettin' it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Wanna hear something messed up? I'm on CL looking for a cheap rec'r to go with the gear I'm trying to sell off. What is wrong with me?
To sell it as a package deal, or so that you can keep it and use it yourself?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis