Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
Sounds like he's just having fun with you.
Perhaps.. Seems a bit trollish, but he stopped responding. He was question i guys Warfdale bookshelf speakers because they featured the same curved back design but he pair 1/10 as much for the Insignias.

I have cat fever. I want little tigers(not legit ones. I don't support that despicable practice.)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Perhaps.. Seems a bit trollish, but he stopped responding. He was question i guys Warfdale bookshelf speakers because they featured the same curved back design but he pair 1/10 as much for the Insignias.

Hey That's my cousin!

He's not a real troll because he doesn't live on a bridge.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Pretty cool! I would actually consider that as a next purchase if it wasn't so gimped without wifi.. Interesting that they went with 3:2 screen though. Bet it's a beauty in person!
The specs mentioned: Dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n 2x2
I wonder if the memory is expandable..

It's funny. What was once old is new again. Everyone is going to 'Cloud' based storage.
I thought I'd never again have to complain about, "The server being down." :D

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
The specs mentioned: Dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n 2x2
I wonder if the memory is expandable..

It's funny. What was once old is new again. Everyone is going to 'Cloud' based storage.
I thought I'd never again have to complain about, "The server being down." :D
I meant that Chrome OS is heavily reliant on having an internet connection..

I'm assuming that the ram is soldered on and unchangable. Same with storage, although LTE version has 64gb instead of 32gb

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I'm assuming that the ram is soldered on and unchangable.
If it's soldered on it's certainly changeable if your good with the iron. There are actually guys in Asia who make a living upgrading soldered parts of phones.

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
If it's soldered on it's certainly changeable if your good with the iron. There are actually guys in Asia who make a living upgrading soldered parts of phones.
Ok, youre right. To most people, it wouldnt be an option though :p assuming Chrome OS would support more than the included 4gb. Theres a guy on a notebook forum who would swap out memory chip and cores on mobile graphics cards for the heck of it. Sometimes he'd post pics of exploded cores lol. That requires more than a steady hand and a soldering iron though

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Crap, my LG plasma in the living room just died. For what I can find on the net two boards just fried. Ugh.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis