Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Not quite used to it yet, but very comfortable, just can't find where I can see who called me (missed calls and received calls) :p

Form factor is better than iPhone and any HTC's and it looks incredibyl cool :cool:
The largest impediment to getting a smart phone for me (besides cost of data plan) is, where does a man put such a big phone?
It doesn't look like it would fit the pocket of a pair of jeans?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
The largest impediment to getting a smart phone for me (besides cost of data plan) is, where does a man put such a big phone?
form factor is one of the good things about this, it's very thin and easily fits into my esprit jeans pockets, no probs with Levi's 501 too.....

Even into shirt pockets it's quite ok.... although a bite heavy for this location ....

Although I'm not sure it's so much smaller than Iphone 4S

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
form factor is one of the good things about this, it's very thin and easily fits into my esprit jeans pockets, no probs with Levi's 501 too.....

Even into shirt pockets it's quite ok.... although a bite heavy for this location ....
I've been holding out, but I guess it's inevitable.
I still have my LG flip phone from six years ago.:D....and I hate carrying that around.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
About cost of data plan... can be controlled, you can turn the data connectivity off..... and you can control how the GPS and map systems use data connections.....

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I still have my LG flip phone from six years ago.:D....and I hate carrying that around.
Yeah... when people crack..... in big laughs when you take out your phone..... I guess it's time to do something about this :p

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah... when people crack..... in big laughs when you take out your phone..... I guess it's time to do something about this :p
Oh....it's not that. I don't care what other people think.:)
I've never really liked carrying anything....not even a wallet.
So going to such a big phone will be an adjustment.:eek:

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I'm with you. I have a Samsung flip phone. It's for making calls. That's it. It has the abbility to do internet etc, but I'm not interested. I spend 10 hours a day on a computer already.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Delivered the Fire to my dad last night and we spent some time messing around on it. The screen looks great, it is surprisingly very fast and my dad, who is decidedly not an "early adopter" of technology, liked it. It had to perform updates already, as soon as we connected it to their wifi, which only took about 2 minutes. I'm pretty impressed with it so far.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I was like that until I got my iPhone 4. Earlier this year, I was still carrying around my aged flip phone. Heck, even carrying the flip phone was a huge step. When I first got it, I cancelled the land line and left the cell at home as a home phone.

Now, I don't see how I lived without a smart phone. I use it constantly and never approach the 1g limit on my plan.

I still hate it when people actually call me. What...? Are your text-thumbs broken?:mad:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Absolutrely agree, just trying to be funny :p

I'm with you. I have a Samsung flip phone. It's for making calls. That's it. It has the abbility to do internet etc, but I'm not interested. I spend 10 hours a day on a computer already.
I agree.... but
I just can't live without Skype on the phone !!!!!!!!!!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think if all my posts containing some sort of homosexual undertone were deleted, I'd probably be a Samurai again. :eek: I'd say something lower, but I used to read a lot of manuals back in the day. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis