Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Three words: I prefer syrup.
Have you tried Grade B syrup? I hear it's the bomb. I haven't been able to find it in Kansas, but I haven't checked the syrup aisle at Whole Foods either.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Have you tried Grade B syrup? I hear it's the bomb. I haven't been able to find it in Kansas, but I haven't checked the syrup aisle at Whole Foods either.
I haven't tried Grade B, mostly because I can't mentally make the switch from Grade A that I know I love. I really like Coombs Farm, and you can snag their organic Grade B at Amazon (the link is one example - they sell different sizes and quantitied). Pretty pricey, but they run sales from time to time.

While I really do love maple syrup, I was actually referring to something less pure (what a suprise :eek: :D):

Last edited by a moderator:
majorloser

majorloser

That's all I buy. The grade B maple syrup is darker, bolder and more flavorful. I can get it here in Florida at the local Publix grocery food chain. Goes great with chicken and waffles. :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
That's all I buy. The grade B maple syrup is darker, bolder and more flavorful. I can get it here in Florida at the local Publix grocery food chain. Goes great with chicken and waffles. :D

Never really heard about the combo of Chicken and Waffles, is this something that's common in Florida or is it your speciality? :)

Looks quite strange to me to be honest......

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
We had Five Guys Burgers for lunch today - Burgers were mostly ok, but damn their Cajun Fries were absolutely amazing... there goes balanced diet :eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Some people do have a big heart

Chris Medina went all the way from Chicago to attend the funeral of Monica Iselin Didriksen (18 years) in Bergen today, she was one of the victims of the horrible massacre on 07.22 outside Oslo. Chris traveled all the way to sing Monica's favorite song.
It was the last song the family listened to together, before she left for this trip.... never to come back.

There is absolutely no way to describe the appalling disgusting dreadful gruesome feelings about what happened that day, even those who are not directly affected by this... we're constantly getting increasingly worse stories about this out-of-this-world horror. And then it's good to see people like Chris having such a big heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQY4dIxY1H4

I would like you all to watch this video and listen to this in silence, Chris song this to show his respect for one of the victims, we can do the same.

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
One of my favorite nights in college involved grabbing onto the grass to keep from falling off the face of the Earth. It was the night that I discovered the flaming Dr. Pepper.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I'm running late because I was looking up the Teva Tanza sandals I bought last night.

I'm sure you'll miss the many pairs of flip flops you own; also glad to see you've overcome the initial shock of Teva's lack of pastel colors, :D

You'll really enjoy the new ones.
Teva makes the most comfortable things I've ever put on my feet.
These are what I've been wearing since the late 1980's. http://www.amazon.com/Teva-Mens-Terra-FI-Sandal/dp/B0055MI8K2/ref=pd_sbs_shoe_1
We've walked around EPCOT all day (12 to 14 hours) feet will never know it.
Used to think my Wolverine boots were comfortable, they're nothing like Teva sandals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis