RadioShacks Game Gambit

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Well the way her gray matter is scrambled, it wouldn't make a diff.

K

kleinwl

Audioholic
If the margins are as stated $1 per game, why would audioholics go into the business... I mean there are already great sites: EBgames, gamestop, gogamer to name a few. I think the margins on brick/motar retail is much higher (has to be to pay for the location).

I know that Radioshack is just trying a little bit of everything to sell... and it sounds like they can make it work. I only go in there for cables and stuff I need TODAY... but for the most part I don't bother... not enough selection in any one catagory.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
Probably once a year I need something that I can most easily find at RS. Recently I installed an antenna and RS had a mast and mounting gear. I may have been able to find that stuff at Circuit City but RS's web site was able to tell me which store had the stuff in stock. Circuit City can be hit or miss for accessories.

Jim

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, but don't you ever ask yourself the question, "Can I really trust Radio Shack?"
I can for some things, but just basic stuff like speaker wire or adapters that I need right away and don't want to buy online.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I can for some things, but just basic stuff like speaker wire or adapters that I need right away and don't want to buy online.
Yeah, I guess I can trust Radio Shack for batteries:)
I would trust their wires, cables, adapter, and nonessential stuffs, but I wouldn't even buy their wires & cables. They don't look cool enough for me.:D

Wait, you bought speaker wires from Radio Shack? Is that what you are currently using? OMG.
***hee***hee***Just kidding:D

F

Fred333

Junior Audioholic
I would go to Shack for just about everything except main appliances like testers or other equipment. I don't know I guess I have had some suspect experiences with them.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis