Rackmountable, Rugged Dual CD Player.

• Thread starter XharmonicdistortionX
  • Start date
X

XharmonicdistortionX

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>I need to find a 19&quot; rackmount dual CD player.  It would be part of a permanent installation in an SKB case with a graphic EQ a power conditioner and a QSC 3402.  
Im looking for something really reliable and rugged.  This unit will spend quite a bit of time bouncing around the back of trucks.  I had been looking at some Dennon models, but I am unsure.  
Any suggestions?</font>

Rip Van Woofer

Rip Van Woofer

Audioholic General
<font color='#000000'>You're talking pro sound equipment and we're mostly homebodies here! Parts Express has a couple of dual CD rackmount units by Gem Sound (?) for DJs, and some Marantz Professional and Denon rackmount CD and DVD/CD units in their catalog. That's a start. You should be looking at equipment made for pro audio, DJs, and such--and asking on the forums that are aimed at them.

Good luck.

Parts Express website</font>

X

XharmonicdistortionX

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>Thanks for the link. &nbsp;
I will prolly end up choosing a Marantz deck over any Dennon decks I find...
As for the comment about posting on a pro-audio forum I really figured this would be the best spot because a lot of you guys seem to be amp-gurus and such. &nbsp;Someone is bound to have a reccomendation about a solid rackmountable CD deck.
The only pro-audio forums I know of are geared torwards location film and ENG audio applications (my industry).
You would'nt happen to know a forum for people who do things like live sound support would you?
Thanks again,
Matt.</font>

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis