Question on RBH SV-1212PR setup

Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General
Because the guy selling it sold it to me at an unbelievably great price. Very cool guy a member of this forum Id be stupid to have turned it down

Also just own of those subs outperforms the pb16 ultra by a pretty good margin and they hold there own with it even in the deep bass

They walk all over the PB 4000's its not even close

I'm definetly buying 2 more of there passive versions for sure I'm so impressed with there performance

Finally if you've seen pictures of my theater room I combined performance with aesthetics and those RBH subs simply look gorgeous in my room as nice looking as the 4000"s are they don't even come close to the RBH and 3 or 4 of those in my room would look simply amazing and go with the room so well

I've always hated the metal grills on the 4000's and it's starting to get to me lol
Price I understood. I was wondering about the size of your new room, it must be substantial because that sub is huge. Reading the specs, it quite powerful. With that said, I'm kind of curious of that particular subwoofer design, It's basically two subwoofers in the same cabinet, similar to the JL Gothams.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Price I understood. I was wondering about the size of your new room, it must be substantial because that sub is huge. Reading the specs, it quite powerful. With that said, I'm kind of curious of that particular subwoofer design, It's basically two subwoofers in the same cabinet, similar to the JL Gothams.
I'm really fond of that type of design I'm going dual driver anything I buy from now on with subs it just moves a ton of air bigger overall surface area but very quick and detailed very accurate

It's not so much about room size as it is headroom my room is not small but it's not huge

The SVS and RBH blend quiet well they have the same tuning point and overall frequency response and although the RBH could overpower them with duals and less need for headroom they keep up fairly well

But if I get 2 more RBH I will substantially increase my dynamics and headroom in that room without needing to turn up the volume knob which is a huge plus

Plus I get away from internal amps

And I get the aesthetics and build quality I want in that room

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis