Q100's In Black $249.99 A Set w/Free Shipping!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Last edited:
KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
You can also get them for that from kef direct or from Amazon! They're being replaced by the q150 so are being closed out!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
You can also get them for that from kef direct or from Amazon! They're being replaced by the q150 so are being closed out!
Yes, but is KEF Direct and/or Amazon also selling single Q100's? They probably are, but have not checked into it. Thought you may know, no? Good deals no doubt to be had here. :):):)

Cheers,

Phil

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Oh, it is an excellent deal! I was just saying that this deal is available from other sources as well!
The more the merrier!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Oh, it is an excellent deal! I was just saying that this deal is available from other sources as well!
The more the merrier!
LOL I know that Kurt. I was asking you if Amazon and/or KEF Direct sells a single Q100 like Acc4less does? Some may prefer to use a single Q100 as opposed to going with the Q200/Q600. That is a smart move that Acc4less is offering. Just curious if Amazon/Kef Direct did as well. :):):)

Cheers,

Phil

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I don't think so. I suspect that A4L somehow ended up with an extra lone speaker.
It is listed as "new, non-retail packaging".
But I'm not sure I could stand buying one for $180 when you can get 2 for $250, LOL!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I don't think so. I suspect that A4L somehow ended up with an extra lone speaker.
It is listed as "new, non-retail packaging".
But I'm not sure I could stand buying one for $180 when you can get 2 for $250, LOL!
Yeah, just got done checking myself. But, you have a valid point regarding buying a single Q100, when for $70 just get an extra set. Matched w/a good sub the Q100's would make for an excellent setup inmho. Certainly a good deal to be had. :):):)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Has either of you heard the KEF Q100s?
No, I haven't heard the Q100's or any other KEF speaker. However, hope to do just that sometime in the very near future. Have read too many good things about them not to. How about you?

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I have not heard any KEF speaker. I remember @Steve81 liking them, but it seems he had @Dennis Murphy completely rebuild them with new Xover and drivers.
Hmmm did not know that. I do, however, remember Dennis mentioning something about the Q100 cabinets. If my memory serves me correctly, I recall something about them being a bit flimsy. But, given the current state of my memory, I could very well be wrong. :):):)

Cheers,

Phil

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I remember @Steve81 liking them, but it seems he had @Dennis Murphy completely rebuild them with new Xover and drivers.
True and true. IMHO, the Q100s are a good satellite speaker, and they'd do well crossed over to a decent subwoofer at 120Hz or so. However, bass isn't their forte for obvious reasons (and less obvious ones). In my case a subwoofer wasn't going to happen for that system, and a custom 3-way design offered some additional advantages anyway.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
The only Kefs I've heard were the Blades at RMAF a couple years ago.

They were.......stellar!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
The only Kefs I've heard were the Blades at RMAF a couple years ago.

They were.......stellar!
Oh man I would love to hear the Blades. They look very impressive to me. No telling what they cost too. I venture to say that the Blades can hang up there with the very best. :):):) If I could ONLY win the lottery........LOL!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis