Q Acoustics 3020, living up to the hype?

D

Droogne

Junior Audioholic
Hey guys!

Was wondering if the Q Acoustics 3020 are really as good as some reviewers claim them to be. Thinking about buying them, and wonder if they are the best choice, if not do you have any suggestions in the same sub 300 euro range that are better?

Thanks!

D

Droogne

Junior Audioholic
The behringer looks pretty good, but I'm looking for a passive speaker. Thanks for the suggestion though!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Look like a legit speaker with some good reviews. I'd still go listen to them first.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Hey guys!

Was wondering if the Q Acoustics 3020 are really as good as some reviewers claim them to be. Thinking about buying them, and wonder if they are the best choice, if not do you have any suggestions in the same sub 300 euro range that are better?

Thanks!
Not exactly sure when Zorba will post his thoughts/observations of the Q Acoustic speakers. But, he is a straight shooter. Zorba will not sugar coat anything. He tells it like it is. From what I have been reading, the Q Acoustic speakers are true to their claim!

Cheers,

Phil

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I saw a couple of reviews on the older models on youtube a couple of years back. Alot of people seem to like those. I love the look of these. Let us know what you decide. If amazon sells them where you are you can always try them and if not satisfied just return them. Good luck.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis