DIY Junky

Full Audioholic
Dream Wife kicks me in the teeth in a good way
The dark poetic treats my mind as well as my ears

Last edited:
TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
It's a strange blend of Bjork with punk riffs. I just wish the reason I can't understand the lyrics is because she was competing with over driven amps, not because she sings way underneath the musicians - that's where I have a hard time calling this Punk.

DIY Junky

DIY Junky

Full Audioholic
LOL they call Green Day punk... the bar is lower in the punk area today.. Watch a few more vids

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Punk-

Punk was basically garage bands, cranked up louder and more pissed off as a reaction to Fusion and other types of music that were more polite.

DIY Junky

DIY Junky

Full Audioholic
Punk-

Punk was basically garage bands, cranked up louder and more pissed off as a reaction to Fusion and other types of music that were more polite.
Nope Ramones gave birth and sex pistols ate the after birth and stole it from them. Dig deeper. The ramones tried punk here first in the ealy 70's and it did not take. So they thought Hey the beatles came here ? We should go to England and sell it there . It backfired and the UK stole it from them .. watch some interviews and U2 even gives the Ramones credit over the sex pistols Digg deeper.. I am surprised this battle has not been faught here before ?? http://www.bombedoutpunk.com/history/the-influence-of-the-ramones-on-british-punk-bands/

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Nope Ramones gave birth and sex pistols ate the after birth and stole it from them. Dig deeper. The ramones tried punk here first in the ealy 70's and it did not take. So they thought Hey the beatles came here ? We should go to England and sell it there . It backfired and the UK stole it from them .. watch some interviews and U2 even gives the Ramones credit over the sex pistols Digg deeper.. I am surprised this battle has not been faught here before ?? http://www.bombedoutpunk.com/history/the-influence-of-the-ramones-on-british-punk-bands/
Why do you seem to be taking this personally?

DIY Junky

DIY Junky

Full Audioholic
Why do you seem to be taking this personally?
There is right and wrong .. no emotion I was there when it happened and have seen and heard Ramones Live.. Sex pistols stole the sound from the Ramones and put some safety pins in it .. that's all I think its Funny

DIY Junky

DIY Junky

Full Audioholic
Wow I am impressed by this lead singer for Dream Wife... here is a 180 degree sample of her vocal range

Last edited:
DIY Junky

DIY Junky

Full Audioholic
StarCrawler .. I see early Bowie Glam Rock with a punk beat

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis