PTV01B Home Cinema Video Projector

D

dottie5

Audiophyte
hi, i'm new at this, what do you think about this unit. how much should i pay for it. i have a small room, i'd like to use a 60" x 60" manual can you advise.:rolleyes:

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
I've never heard of that model - is there a manufacturer that goes along with that? Most people, when looking for a home theater projector start with very little accurate information. They go into Best Buy, or Circuit City, and instead of going to the TV department, they go to the computer department. Guess what? The computer department has projectors that are designed to go with computers - and are for board rooms.

If you want a home theater projector, look at projectors designed for home theater. TV isn't square - and HDTV is even LESS square than traditional television broadcasts. The future is HD, so picking up a decent HD home theater projector, like the Sanyo PLV-Z4 or the Panasonic AE-900 are excellent choices. There are many more to chose from depending on your budget including a $700 projector & screen special at Cosco which is worth considering if you are on a tight budget.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis