PS3 games for the wife

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
I bought the transformers games on PC instead of PS3. what a good move. I knew big famous movies can't really produce great games.

I also bought Fight Night Round 3 for PS2 as a demo if I will like the same game on PS3.

anybody have any feedback on these two games:
Marvel Ultimate Alliance PS3
Fight Night PS3

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
I have played Ultimate Alliance and was very unimpressed I wouldn't recommend it. If you want some good challanging games I would check out Ninja Gaiden Sigma (get the demo on PSN) and Super Stardust HD (10 bucks on PSN).

Thunder18

Thunder18

Senior Audioholic
I enjoyed Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. I thought it was cool to be able to be all those super heroes and to be able to power them up. The story wasn't too bad. When you finish the game, they tell you how the choices you made affected the world. A pretty neat idea and something that kind of makes you want to play again to see what else you can mess up!
I have to say though I'm eagerly awaiting my copy of Ninja Gaiden Sigma. I think that is one I'm going to really enjoy. If you ever enjoyed the Onimusha series, then I think it is definately worth picking up a copy.

A

abboudc

Audioholic Chief
anybody have any feedback on these two games:
Marvel Ultimate Alliance PS3
Fight Night PS3
I have Fight Night on the 360 which is almost identical to the PS3 build. It's very pretty, but the boxing is more lethargic than Fight Night on the PS2. Graphically, it'll show off your system nicely, but IMO the PS2 is a better build otherwise.

Oh, other good wife games -- Guitar Hero and/or Rock Band. My wife loves GH2. Calling All Cars may be a safe bet too.

J

jvm051

Audioholic Intern
Fight night was a big hit, when I had some friends over. Playing this game on the projector is loads of fun. Waiting for Guitar Hero for the PS3, it could be entertaining for parties.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I liked Fight Night on the PS3, but it is a bit slow and load times seemed a bit long compared to some other games. If I find it used for a good price, I might still pick it up.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
I played all the games now ...

Transformers was a joke. good thing I didn't buy the PS3 version.
Fight Night on PS2 was fine.
Full Auto 2 - I'm still trying to get the hang of it.
Resistance - I got dizzy and about ready to puke. if ANYBODY has invulnerability cheats, please share them with me! I was so used to controlling with a mouse, the joystick on the PS3 is a nightmare to aim!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Nah, you just need more time with the game is what it comes down to. If you haven't played any or many FPS on a console before, it does take some practice to get used to. I found Resistance to have great graphics and an interesting story, but the game itself was a bit too easy even on hard to be honest, which is why I traded it in.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis