PS3 Burnout Paradise

G

Gasman

Senior Audioholic
Are any of you fellows going to get this???

I wanted to get a few fellows that will do coop. play (at least 7 players).
So if you don't mind being on my friends list, PM me your user name, so I can add a few fellows from the forum.;)

I will not give out your user name, so if anybody replies to this, you need to PM amongst yourselves for user names.

When I send the add friend, I will add a message in there with my name and from where.
So you know it is me.:p:)

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
The game seems too much like Need For Speed, I prefer the way the game used to be, like in the last one. I wish they had just done another one like that, then I would get it, but I don't plan on getting the new one.

G

Gasman

Senior Audioholic
Yeah, I find the game pretty pointless. But sadly VERY addicting.:eek:
The graphics are very good for a smash-up racing game.

Never really got into the NFS series, and I have played most of them (all on PC).
Some of them are great, but some are downright to much like a cartoon.

Still waiting for GT5........

crashkelly

crashkelly

Full Audioholic
Have mine on pre-order for the 360 from EA games.

Got it with a 20% off coupon that turned into $20 off because of my own screw-up. Get a free "Steel Wheels" car with XBOX Live connection, a free e-guide for the game, and free shipping.

Played the demo and thought it was a blast, pointless, but a blast just the same. Been playing the series since Burnout 3-Takedown and think they are great games. Good fun for the kids, 6 and 8, as well.

Never got into the Need for Speed series, or GT, either as I am not one for tweaking. Just like to sit down, race, and crash!! :D

Going to be an excellent game I think

Cheers
Michael

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Going to pass on this one. I am also waiting for GT5

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis