problems with Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Think about Crowder for a second. He actually reenacted the Floyd scene, on his stomach, zip tied, and his assistant kneeling on his neck. All to change the narrative. It's really sad.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Think about Crowder for a second. He actually reenacted the Floyd scene, on his stomach, zip tied, and his assistant kneeling on his neck. All to change the narrative. It's really sad.
That's pretty bizarre.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
With Musk taking over Twitter, expect a rise from the right in testing the boundaries of free speech (ie lies & conspiracies).
After the acquisition, he was one of the first to share BS by RT-ing (and later deleting) nonsense about the attack on Pelosi's husband.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
This "both sides does" argument is a tiresome deflection of the fact that it's the GOP and the MAGA crowd that are the proponents of that vast majority of political violence.

This is entirely asymmetric, and the same type of intellectually dishonest argument defending Trumps lying with that Obama did so too.

In the YouTube clip below there is a GOP House Member defending his Tweet of "firing" Mrs Pelosi while shooting a gun.

View attachment 58378
I saw a clip, but didn't watch the whole video of that idiot trying to explain the video. This video shouldn't disappear for his convenience, ever. Every time he says something that counters what it says, someone needs to show pr mention it. There is absolutely no excuse for this.

highfigh

highfigh

And there are masked armed groups sitting close by some polling stations, and even the registration plates of their cars are masked. This is voter intimidation using the threat of violence to stop coloured people or Democrats from voting.
Where is this happening?

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Why is a Republic and a Republic(an) not so closely related?
I mean the current herd of Republicans- they don't match the definition as it pertains to the system when the country was founded.

highfigh

highfigh

It remains to be seen if I'm fear-mongering. If I turn out to be wrong, I'll admit it.

When I wrote that it's not as bad as Jim Crow, I meant locally. MKE is called 'the most segregated city in the US', but the cause of that lies on the shoulders of the MKE government- they caused it but as I wrote, if people were actually being blocked from voting, this place would be in flames.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Where is this happening?
Several places in USA by various groups, and not all of them are armed, though.

Here is one woman confronting two masked and armed men, in Maricopa county, Arizona. Brave woman! Start watching 40 seconds in.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Nobody on either side is seeing this objectively- it's always "You did this, you did that, you do it more than we do....".

I carry nobody's card- neither party is doing a halfway decent job of representing many people but there are no independents who can make a difference. As I have posted, they might seem to have some ideas at the beginning, but it's always ends up with "Uh, oh- there goes what's his/her name". The Dems rag on the Repubs and the Repubs are too gutless to respond in any meaningful or constructive way.

I hate this crap and getting to one of your points about economics being tied to the party that's in power- they're not supposed to be "in power", they're supposed to be 'in office'. THEY (politicians) need to remember their place.
No, IMO the republicans are definitely in the lead/using more of or however you want to look at it as to the list of problems, but might depend on the propaganda you believe in....and you do seem to be a believer that those problems in the republican party don't matter, that somehow that kind of crap is tolerable.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
No, IMO the republicans are definitely in the lead/using more of or however you want to look at it as to the list of problems, but might depend on the propaganda you believe in....and you do seem to be a believer that those problems in the republican party don't matter, that somehow that kind of crap is tolerable.
It's all Republicans have.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Conservatives on.....

Floyd riots: YOU BASTARDS WOULDNT REPORT IT!!!

Jan 6th: woops, i'm outta here.

A favorite of mine. :)

highfigh

highfigh

It's not that I believe it- I was only asking for examples since I haven't seen it here, although I did see it mentioned WRT Maricopa County. It's NOT tolerable and anyone engaged in this BS should be arrested as soon as they try to stop anyone. If it leads to further charges against them, too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis