problems with Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
The carpetbagger? What a choice. Oh, yes, he was chastised by congress for pushing junk medicine on his shows. Great candidate.
Wonder which states he will live in.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Wow, a left wing propaganda news article, I won't waste my time finding a right wing counter BS article........

David Brock, a liberal wing nut, but if that's your choice, so be it ! He probably thinks Fetterman is the Dems best choice for Senate here in Pennsyltucky !
For a die-hard GOP American claiming that "foreigners don't understand" you for sure are embarrassingly ignorant about your own party. Wilfully ignorant?

Gutting Social Security has been a long term goal of GOP and the inane debt ceiling has been used before by GOP, up to the point of actual default. They've promised to use it again whenever they get a majority in the House again, and more batshit crazy then ever.

The GOP is another word for deadbeat? Refusing to pay the bills for the expenses that they by law require the Administration to implement?

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
LOL, you libbies assume too much, show but one time where I backed the 'Wizard of OZ', YOU CAN'T !!!

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
LOL, you libbies assume too much, show but one time where I backed the 'Wizard of OZ', YOU CAN'T !!!
You claim to not be a Trump supporter, but I can't see much difference between between you and them when looking at how you write and argue as well as the opinions you have. Come mid-terms you'll vote for any Republican, no matter how vile or anti-democratic.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
For a die-hard GOP American claiming that "foreigners don't understand" you for sure are embarrassingly ignorant about your own party. Wilfully ignorant?

Gutting Social Security has been a long term goal of GOP and the inane debt ceiling has been used before by GOP, up to the point of actual default. They've promised to use it again whenever they get a majority in the House again, and more batshit crazy then ever.

The GOP is another word for deadbeat? Refusing to pay the bills for the expenses that they by law require the Administration to implement?
LOL, Die-Hard GOP, again show me where I stated that ? I've voted against GOP candidates more times in this country that you have . You, like so many from both parties think that their respective parties are the only answer, you're FOS !

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
You claim to not be a Trump supporter, but I can't see much difference between between you and them when looking at how you write and argue as well as the opinions you have. Come mid-terms you'll vote for any Republican, no matter how vile or anti-democratic.
Again, LOL, get you're head out of your butt. You don't even know who's on the ballot for our mid-terms ! Now that I've said that you'll Google it and while you're at it come back to me with the redeeming qualities of Democrats on it. I'll respond with the Republicans, I suspect both our lists will be short !

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
LOL, Die-Hard GOP, again show me where I stated that ? I've voted against GOP candidates more times in this country that you have . You, like so many from both parties think that their respective parties are the only answer, you're FOS !
Touched a raw nerve, did I?

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I must admit. I do think you and another regular poster are the same person because all you do is bitch about the dems, offer no good option or viable candidate from your side and then say you don't support tRump while calling us all libs or whatever putdown of the moment. So I call complete BS until you can actually articulate who and what you stand for.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Again, LOL, get you're head out of your butt. You don't even know who's on the ballot for our mid-terms ! Now that I've said that you'll Google it and while you're at it come back to me with the redeeming qualities of Democrats on it. I'll respond with the Republicans, I suspect both our lists will be short !
I’ve linked earlier in this thread that a majority of Republicans on the ballots on for Senate, House or key statewide offices are election deniers or have questioned that Biden won the Presidency. There are Republicans on ballot in at state level running at state level, like Kerry Lake, that won’t even answer if she will accept that she can lose. Others will not accept that a Democrat winning the presidency in 2024. And so forth.

This is not about being conservative or liberal, but about defending liberal democracy and decency as well as law and order. You don’t care much about that, except in a perverted sense, just like so many others.

Last edited:
adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I’ve linked earlier in this thread that a majority of Republicans on the ballots on for Senate, House or key statewide offices are election deniers or have questioned that Biden won the Presidency. There are Republicans on ballot in at state level running at state level, like Kerry Lake, that won’t even answer if she will accept that she can lose. Others will not accept that a Democrat winning the presidency in 2024. And so forth.

This is not about being conservative or liberal, but about defending liberal democracy and decency as well as law and order. You don’t care much about that, except in a perverted sense, just like so many others.
Now now. I am sure it cannot be accepted as good reporting because no media can do anything acceptable to the right no matter what. The Post is owned by Bezos I believe.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Well when 'kankle legs'(H. Clinton) won she moved to NY so I suppose if 'The Wizard' wins he reside in one of his properties here .......
Yes, but that was a permanent relocation for her and family. The quack will run back home.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Yes, but that was a permanent relocation for her and family. The quack will run back home.
So, you've got him winning against 'Uncle Fester' then do you ? Well if I had to pick between two garbage candidates ....... ;)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan

No, I asked you of 'my' ballot, see you have no clue who is on my ballot to which I will be voting.

Your comment on 'law & order' made me laugh, with regards to Fetterman that is........

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

It will be better once Trump keels. Republicans are servants to him.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Wow, a left wing propaganda news article, I won't waste my time finding a right wing counter BS article........

David Brock, a liberal wing nut, but if that's your choice, so be it ! He probably thinks Fetterman is the Dems best choice for Senate here in Pennsyltucky !
The article certainly has a pearl-clutch-y tone, but that doesn't make it wrong. I don't see Brock's name anywhere in it.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
You use the term "libbies" a lot. You do know that the left dislikes liberals as much as the right, don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis