Problem with Benq LK970.

C

cameron paterson

Audioholic Chief
So just recently a little dot appeared on my projector screen. Its from the projector. Its not on the front of the lens because I have wiped it well and its still there. Is there anything I can do or do I have to live with it? I am thinking about a new projector anyway. I haven't been on the board for awhile so what is the best 4k someone can buy. Is it native 4k or something else? Is there another laser projector out there I could get refurbished somewhere that is native 4k and would be better than my Benq LK970? The LK970 is not native 4k if you aren't familiar with the LK970. Thanks for your time guys!

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
So just recently a little dot appeared on my projector screen. Its from the projector. Its not on the front of the lens because I have wiped it well and its still there. Is there anything I can do or do I have to live with it? I am thinking about a new projector anyway. I haven't been on the board for awhile so what is the best 4k someone can buy. Is it native 4k or something else? Is there another laser projector out there I could get refurbished somewhere that is native 4k and would be better than my Benq LK970? The LK970 is not native 4k if you aren't familiar with the LK970. Thanks for your time guys!
Sounds like a problem with the Laser. It is very unlikely there is an easy fix.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis