Pro media sub? Junk or easy fix ?

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Is there a cheap easy way too fix it or is it junk ? Could a cheap dac use it as a subwoofer ?
The amp got cooked because one speaker output died had to hook them two one output.
the original auxiliary port went kinda bad too barely works .
8F597E16-2314-488B-AB5B-C56DA970E5DC.jpeg
080EF33B-98FD-49C0-AE4F-9B9F624CEA7B.jpeg
80673978-6972-4743-A362-49EE0702168F.jpeg
8070926E-2B83-4D56-8C19-8C65DEDD1925.jpeg

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Any help ? It was a good sounding woofer . :(
You can get a whole new set for 100 bux refurbed....I use the Pro Media set on my PC. It's pretty impressive for what it is.
I'm sure that the amp uses DSP to get the sound it produces....doing anything else with that sub is not going to be the same.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
You can get a whole new set for 100 bux refurbed....I use the Pro Media set on my PC. It's pretty impressive for what it is.
I'm sure that the amp uses DSP to get the sound it produces....doing anything else with that sub is not going to be the same.
Dang I wish it was sellable broken but I can’t get anyone to bite on it on Facebook I’ve tried .. could power price to 30 or $20? I’ll probably just have to throw it away .
An amp with dsp cost $100-200 + itself .

Last edited:
TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Dang I wish it was sellable broken but I can’t get anyone to bite on it on Facebook I’ve tried .. could power price to 30 or $20? I’ll probably just have to throw it away .
An amp with dsp cost $100-200 + itself .
If you keep this up, you will have to have a skip resident in the driveway.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
You might be able to sell the sats and the woofer driver itself on Ebay....the sats are pretty nice and surely someone has blown one of those woofers.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
You might be able to sell the sats and the woofer driver itself on Ebay....the sats are pretty nice and surely someone has blown one of those woofers.
I didn’t think about that , the sats still work fine and im Not using them for anything right now. I was going to keep them as sats , but they Weren’t that good anyways?
Could I just get a cheap dac to run the sats ?tv speakers suck . Parents won’t let me hook real speakers to there tv .
I’d rather sell them imo , I got other satellites I could use with a dac if I ever get money to buy a cheap dac for the tv . I have avrs but they won’t let me hook those up either.

Facebook is just not safe to sell stuff on?sounds shady to have to meet up with some possible con artist .

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis