Print jpeg to Dimensions

Squishman

Squishman

Audioholic General
I have two jpegs I need to print to exact dimensions. How do I do that? When you click re-size, it gives you pixels, not scale.
Actually, I want to set the dimensions and bring to Office Depot to print for me on card stock. They said they'd set that, but it'd cost an extra $25. Probably $50, since I have two different ones I need printed.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
If your jpeg images don't have enough pixels or resolution - there is little you could do to print them at larger sizes.
you probably would learn good chunk about in this article here:
Though not all hope lost. With modern AI based solutions you could increase image resolution without getting very large pixels. you should be able to find several by searching term "ai upscale"

Once you resized the image to size you need to print (use basic math here), you should able to print it cheaply like on any walmart photo store - https://photos3.walmart.com/#

Squishman

Squishman

Audioholic General
If your jpeg images don't have enough pixels or resolution - there is little you could do to print them at larger sizes.
you probably would learn good chunk about in this article here:
Though not all hope lost. With modern AI based solutions you could increase image resolution without getting very large pixels. you should be able to find several by searching term "ai upscale"

Once you resized the image to size you need to print (use basic math here), you should able to print it cheaply like on any walmart photo store - https://photos3.walmart.com/#
I don't think resolution is a problem. I only need I think 5" by 5.5". Just need it to be that size.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
as long as your image is near square you could be able to print in a page which is at least 5.5" or larger an cut white space. if your images are not near square then you'd have to cut part (crop) of it or it otherwise it would be badly distored.

Squishman

Squishman

Audioholic General
I copied the images to MS Word and used the ruler tool. I think that did the trick. I'll know when I bring it in to get printed. I suck at printing, especially in color. Plus I need it on card stock, so I'll have it done professionally.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
MS word is hardly great tool for images. I personally like Irfanview since it's free,fast, opens tons of image formats. It's not most powerful or particularly easy to use. Still it's fairly easy to use for your ask, crop/resize and print image as set size.
You should be able to select card stock on walmart photo site, thought I never tried them myself.

p.s: still free, but more robust image editing tool is Paint.net if you interested in that sort of stuff:

Squishman

Squishman

Audioholic General
MS word is hardly great tool for images. I personally like Irfanview since it's free,fast, opens tons of image formats. It's not most powerful or particularly easy to use. Still it's fairly easy to use for your ask, crop/resize and print image as set size.
You should be able to select card stock on walmart photo site, thought I never tried them myself.

p.s: still free, but more robust image editing tool is Paint.net if you interested in that sort of stuff:
Great! Thx for the tip.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
I have two jpegs I need to print to exact dimensions. How do I do that? When you click re-size, it gives you pixels, not scale.
Actually, I want to set the dimensions and bring to Office Depot to print for me on card stock. They said they'd set that, but it'd cost an extra $25. Probably $50, since I have two different ones I need printed.
You can download Adobe Express for free. It's a free software which would enable you to modify size of your images. However, results would depend on the number of pixels contained in your images:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis