Price check speaker system...

T

Ticket2ride21

Audiophyte
So here's the story. My mother wants me to sell some speakers she got when she bought our last house. The owners were going bankrupt and offered the speakers witht the house. These are by FAR the largest speakers i've ever seen...and they look nice as hell. Only problem is....i dont know what they are worth....or where to try and sell them....or even what to try and sell them for. SO, i was hoping you could tell me anything about them. Here is the info i have...if need be i can take pictures and post them so you can have a "visual". here goes....

Esoteric High End Stereo

Martin Logan-Speakers-Monolith ESL (2) Serial # 0276L-2
Eagle 2 Power AMP and Pre Amp &Tuner B-286 REVOX
Eagle 2 Cassette Deck B-215 REVOX
Harmon Kardon AVR 25 II
Mark IV Electronic Crossover SHADOW

Both Eagle 2's have the logo "John G Iverson Electronics Kinetics" on them.

And that's all i can find so far. These speakers are taller than i am and fairly rectangular. So I will be selling the speakers, amps, cables, casset, everything. I mean it's like a whole package deal. They are in almost MINT condition. only the Subs are showing wear and everything else looks brand new! My father had them hooked up at our last house and they were AWSOME but now that my father has passed away recently Neither my mother nor I have a use for them. I will be selling them for a package deal, EVERYTHING even the cords that came with them. This is literally EVERYTHING you would need to operate these speakers.

What should i sell this package for, honestly i dont even know where to start.

Any help once again, is appreciated.

~Dave

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis