Power grid challenges in Texas

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
It's even funnier since he's a canadian...
You take that back, you ba$tard!!!:D

Actually, having been born in Alberta, the cowboy getup isn't really out of place.

Citizenship
Main article: Ted Cruz presidential campaign, 2016 § Eligibility
Further information: Natural-born-citizen clause
Cruz has said that when he was a child, his mother told him that she would have to make an affirmative act to claim Canadian citizenship for him, so his family assumed that he did not hold Canadian citizenship.[257] In August 2013, after the Dallas Morning News pointed out that he had dual Canadian-American citizenship,[258][259] he applied to formally renounce his Canadian citizenship and ceased being a citizen of Canada on May 14, 2014.[257][260]

Several lawsuits and ballot challenges asserting that Cruz is ineligible to become U.S. president have been filed.[261][262][263][264][265][266][267] No lawsuit or challenge has been successful, and in February 2016, the Illinois Board of Elections ruled in Cruz's favor, stating, "The candidate is a natural born citizen by virtue of being born in Canada to his mother who was a U.S. citizen at the time of his birth."[268]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz#cite_note-268

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Just glad I missed this winter in DFW after living there 30 plus years. I love NE Florida so far but get back to me after I live through a hurricane.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis