J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
Just paint the cable the same color as your baseboard. Or pay an electrician to give you an outlet behind your cabinet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Aesthetics? I’d probably get different lengths. A thicker gauge wire couldn’t hurt anything. Although can’t see much right now.
Like Covid 19, there is no specific treatment for the Audiophool virus, just decontamination. Yours needs to start now!

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
You need to rearrange or substitute a few of them words if you want me to understand what you're saying...

You do have a very nice, clean looking setup I must say. I can tell you love your system. I'd consider pulling your speakers away from the wall some and slide the center channel forward, even with the front of the stand but they're small quibbles all in all. Nice job.
But have you seen his screwcap wines? What's with that, eeeeww! (this is of course a joke the whole joke and nothing but the joke so help me god)

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Looking to replace the stock power cables for my amps and receiver:

- Outlaw Audio M2200 (x3)
- Marantz 6013

Don’t want something that breaks the bank since I need 4 of them.

Looking at (2m length to compare):
Pangea Audio AC 14 Power Cable ($50)
AudioQuest NRG-2 ($100)

Other options? Is AudioQuest worth 2x the price?
Don't get mad, but your post made me laugh bc this community is around for so long and so loud against the type of products you're asking about that it started to get booted from audio fairs. It is somehow funny that it still managed to pass you by.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
You need to rearrange or substitute a few of them words if you want me to understand what you're saying...

You do have a very nice, clean looking setup I must say. I can tell you love your system. I'd consider pulling your speakers away from the wall some and slide the center channel forward, even with the front of the stand but they're small quibbles all in all. Nice job.
That only needed a couple of commas.

pwrofgrayskull

pwrofgrayskull

Audioholic Intern
Is that nice stand from walnut?
I almost didn’t use this table because it didn’t seem deep enough but a friend literally argued with me till we tried putting a turntable on there and I ate my words happily.

pwrofgrayskull

pwrofgrayskull

Audioholic Intern

I certainly agree that more room behind the speakers would help, it’s a spouse compromise and only time will slowly see those speakers creep out from the wall, maybe 1 cm / 3 months will be unnoticeable. ;)

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Nice table! West Elm has some good stuff, especially when they are on sale!

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I certainly agree that more room behind the speakers would help, it’s a spouse compromise and only time will slowly see those speakers creep out from the wall, maybe 1 cm / 3 months will be unnoticeable. ;)
Good plan. Slowly let them creep more into the room. They'll never notice.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I look at these Power cables this way, if the manufacturer wanted to add these fancy dandy cables , they would have .

mono-bloc

mono-bloc

Full Audioholic
Ask yourself this,, If I replace my two dollar electric jug lead, with a fancy over priced lead. will the jug boil quicker..

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis