Power cable revelations inside! MUST READ!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Sparko also sold them back off afterward. If I'm not mistaken, that marriage only lasted a few years.

They're currently owned by Infinity, or at least last I heard.
It says Infinity Group on the wiki as current owner, but don't think that's the same as the Infinity audio brand that's a piece of Samsung, is it?

J

Jerkface

Audioholic
It says Infinity Group on the wiki as current owner, but don't think that's the same as the Infinity audio brand that's a piece of Samsung, is it?
Considering they relocated their R&D to Israel, I'm thinking it's this Infinity Group, which is a jointly owned Chinese/Israeli venture capital firm.

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
I'm kind of amazed that multiple people didn't catch the "$15K MSRP bought for $25" crack. Apparently my humor is more subtle than I previously thought. Or I should look into getting a job writing ad copy for these nutters.
I got it. Well done. I looked up the thread because I saw the power cables in the title.
I always appreciate a good tug on the comedy string.

I think the speakers are a Klipsch heritage product. not sure which. But many of those older models still kick pretty well.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
They are not alone just being a name and logo. Bell & Howell is another that advertises like crazy.
Westinghouse, too. Well, they may not advertise a lot, but I have seen their TVs in a lot of places.

J

Jerkface

Audioholic
I got it. Well done. I looked up the thread because I saw the power cables in the title.
I always appreciate a good tug on the comedy string.

I think the speakers are a Klipsch heritage product. not sure which. But many of those older models still kick pretty well.
They're Belles, and they definitely kick with the Quicksilvers. Can't wait for the XiangSheng pre to get here.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I'm kind of amazed that multiple people didn't catch the "$15K MSRP bought for $25" crack. Apparently my humor is more subtle than I previously thought. Or I should look into getting a job writing ad copy for these nutters.
How many read the fine print in click-through contracts? :D

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I sent a link to a video for a power cord from Facebook, to a friend who recently retired as an Electrical Engineer working on Defense Department projects. He hasn't responded. I don't know why. Maybe he doesn't want to talk to me anymore. I didn't send it because I think he should buy it......

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis