Portable piano for my marantz 5013

killbill13

killbill13

Full Audioholic
A piano(plz not the big furniture :cool: )or a synthesizer, as much compact. I want a base for it.
i will use my 3.1 system and my amp to play the instrument.
any suggestions? Economic and compaq solutions plz.

Last edited:
nbk13nw

nbk13nw

Full Audioholic
Are you asking about an equipment stand or media center to sit the receiver on or in?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

killbill13

killbill13

Full Audioholic
I dont have anything. I want something for the living room to be connected to marantz 5013.
i see the pianos/synthesizer have speakers on it. So i thought its a good idea to buy one and connect it with my 3.1 system?
or its a bad , speakers on the piano are bettter?

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I dont have anything. I want something for the living room to be connected to marantz 5013.
i see the pianos/synthesizer have speakers on it. So i thought its a good idea to buy one and connect it with my 3.1 system?
or its a bad , speakers on the piano are bettter?
You would want to look for some type of preout. My wife has a Yamaha P-200 with its own speakers. I just looked on the back and it does indeed have preouts! I've never tried to hook it up to an avr tho... I think we paid around 2k for that thing 20 years ago, iirc. I could be wrong, it was 20 years ago, lol.

The speakers it has sound pretty good and it's plenty loud enough tho... are you planning to have a concert for your neighbors? :p

killbill13

killbill13

Full Audioholic
I think we paid around 2k
you paid whaaaat? o_O
with 2K i take Klipsch rp-600m bookself speakers :Dwith a new 2 channel amplifier and a subwoofer and have money left to take a cheap one used from ebay maybe yamaha even. Yours is to participate in concerts using the preouts!

i give 100-200€ max for this new buy. With or without preouts. A Casio if exits it woube be good :cool:
i am open to suggestions.

K

kielsine

Audiophyte
you paid whaaaat? o_O
with 2K i take Klipsch rp-600m bookself speakers :Dwith a new 2 channel amplifier and a subwoofer and have money left to take a cheap one used from ebay maybe yamaha even. Yours is to participate in concerts using the preouts!

i give 100-200€ max for this new buy. With or without preouts. A Casio if exits it woube be good :cool:

i am open to suggestions.
walmartone.me
This is pretty awesome and cool.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis