Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
that's not what I said ! re-read it, my accusation for the 'stupidity' label was for not being better prepared !

How many kids have you put through college ?
My child has not completed yet, so technically none. ;)

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
that's not what I said ! re-read it, my accusation for the 'stupidity' label was for not being better prepared !

How many kids have you put through college ?
Being in Norway, do you really think they pay for college?

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Being in Norway, do you really think they pay for college?
Or the Nordic countries for that matter, that is, there are no tuition fees unless it’s private. Well, there’s some semester fee around $50 to $100.

Similarly in Germany and France.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Swerd's Vote 2024 thread, post #20
I found it about 30 seconds after posting the question, so I deleted it.

However, seeing a headline and reading the article are to different things, so I'll post this, to help someone see why it was moved-

"Diny said that he and the city clerk, Kaitlyn Bernarde, never discussed the drop box before it was placed outside City Hall late last week. Diny said he decided Sunday to act when he realized the drop box was “not secure.” ".

Why would anyone plop a ballot box on the pavement without securing it? I'm not discounting the possibility that he moved it just because he disagrees with absentee voting, but the area is pretty evenly split between R and D, so he could have been preventing bigger problems, in light of the fact that it's North Central WI, where a lot of people are a bit 'isolated' in their thinking. They also hunt, so they have guns. And they drink a lot.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis