Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Now that's what I call a 'harvest' ! ;)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

Must be considering voting Trump. (Clue: Team Trump post at the bottom.) ;)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
In some states, solar panels will drive up your insurance cost and some insurance companies in Fla will not even insure a home with solar panels on a tile roof and some will even drop you if you install them.

As an ex: https://www.firstcoastnews.com/article/money/some-insurance-companies-dropping-florida-customers-solar-panels-on-their-homes/77-20929c68-bb37-4ae8-b39c-cdf37bb1e2a5
Well, I read Tesla solar chat board and Florida power companies want $1 million liability insurance naming them beneficiaries if they are damaged by the solar.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Yes. Wonder how the driver knows what was in boxes and filled in. ;)
Who printed those ballots? Really?
Wait, maybe it was contracted by the states but not filled in?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Regardless, certainly better than some POS that stopped patriotic kids from singing our National Anthem. Only a gutless and traitorous turd would do that !
Do we have the police side what happened?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Yes. Wonder how the driver knows what was in boxes and filled in. ;)
Who printed those ballots? Really?
Wait, maybe it was contracted by the states but not filled in?
Really lazy journalism. No detail. No pics of ballots. It comes from OAN and the Trump Team. I'll place my chips on black. :)

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Really lazy journalism. No detail. No pics of ballots. It comes from OAN and the Trump Team. I'll place my chips on black. :)
A typical very low quality link from that radical right poster and the "article" is from December 2020. He's trawling his far right hate and misinformation sites for links to publish.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Well, I read Tesla solar chat board and Florida power companies want $1 million liability insurance naming them beneficiaries if they are damaged by the solar.
True, but its not to protect a homeowners property as a result of Hurricane damage, "The utility companies want to protect themselves from liability if a customer’s solar systems cause injury or death. " You must obtain the $1million PLP, or forfeit how you source your electricity.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
A typical very low quality link from that radical right poster and the "article" is from December 2020. He's trawling his far right hate and misinformation sites for links to publish.

As the saying goes: lies & conspiracies from the right. Plus Trump associates with and endorses the finest. :rolleyes:

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
As the saying goes: lies & conspiracies from the right. Plus Trump associates with and endorses the finest. :rolleyes:
too funny, I 'm sorry you and the Communist Trell didn't see the levity in my 'harvest' comment ! No worries.......

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

True, but its not to protect a homeowners property as a result of Hurricane damage, "The utility companies want to protect themselves from liability if a customer’s solar systems cause injury or death. " You must obtain the $1million PLP, or forfeit how you source your electricity.
Blackmail, very simple.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis