Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Wow SCOTUS votes unanimously, nice ...........

The EPA at times acts like a dictatorship.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Women wanted expression of self-love. They married themselves... :)

Toddler in NKorea 'sentenced to life in prison after parents caught with Bible'...

OK to Track Your Spouse's Location?

Uganda imposes death penalty for 'aggravated homosexuality'...

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I listed all the headlines with it to be honest. However, look at "We don't hate homos." Homos and "Turn or Burn" are a weeeeeeee bit in conflict with the idea you don't hate them.:rolleyes::(
View attachment 62187
Hehehe.....

Turn, or Burn in Hell
Repent, or perish on the coal fires of God
Id like to punch you, but we don't hate "queers"

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
If you need a further clarification of 'woke' look no further than the Capital Police, pathetic !!

I can only hope that there is some explanation ???

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'd be surprised if Obama would, but yes it's desperate.

'24 Hail Mary: Name Obama as His Running Mate?

I remember the '20 election and someone saying loudly my sentiments: Don't f--k it up, Joe. Stand there and say nothing. LOL

Now those sentiments are his weakness, but back then it was pretty funny.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Solar panels -- eco-disaster waiting to happen?

Is it even worth it? Now you have a great big heap of solar panels to recycle. It's like recycling. Residents at apartments just toss their trash in the recycling chutes too. Residential works good, but apartments is pretty awful.
We need to burn more coal, gas and oil! Certainly not spend any more money on woke, liberal things like solar panels and wind energy! /S

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
We need to burn more coal, gas and oil! Certainly not spend any more money on woke, liberal things like solar panels and wind energy! /S
Solar and wind work well in small, isolated examples. Supplying enough energy for an entire city is another matter. However, I will say the supporters of energy plants don't want one in their backyards either LOL. Also it isn't a woke issue to me.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Apartment recycling is kind of sad imo. I see all the time people just tossing their diapers down the recycling chutes, garbage etc. Sometimes they don't even tie the bags off. Just chuck it in the trash room. Some parents just have their kids chuck the trash in there and are not bothered with it.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
One maintenance guy I work with said the young upcomers in the industry don't bother with maintenance and go into hvac or another position. Cause why bother being in maintenance??? The pay is lower, and you spend a lot of the day picking up other peeps garbage. He said too some in industry will outsource PT help cause of OT and putting it all on the regulars. I think eventually the market will catch up and pay more for the crap they have to deal with. Or I hope. I'm pretty sure there's a shortage. Go figure LOL. But yeah trash has to be the top complaint.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Solar and wind work well in small, isolated examples. Supplying enough energy for an entire city is another matter. However, I will say the supporters of energy plants don't want one in their backyards either LOL. Also it isn't a woke issue to me.
In some states, solar panels will drive up your insurance cost and some insurance companies in Fla will not even insure a home with solar panels on a tile roof and some will even drop you if you install them.

As an ex: https://www.firstcoastnews.com/article/money/some-insurance-companies-dropping-florida-customers-solar-panels-on-their-homes/77-20929c68-bb37-4ae8-b39c-cdf37bb1e2a5

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Speaker of the House tries to 'right a wrong' .........

Wonder if they will pay for the return plane ticket ?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Speaker of the House tries to 'right a wrong' .........

Wonder if they will pay for the return plane ticket ?
Wow, what a patriot. (See McCarthys release of the Jan 6th tapes to Tucker.)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Regardless, certainly better than some POS that stopped patriotic kids from singing our National Anthem. Only a gutless and traitorous turd would do that !
Not really aiming high there with McCarthy.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis