D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Agreed with Ayn Rand's comment years ago on religion in politics. When the US was having problems with Kruschev years ago, what was religious leaders' answer? Pray it away. What's radio host Mike Gallagher's answer for the lead-up to the mid-terms? Pray it turns out for Republicans (ie *hope* it turns out in their favor). Not work the lines harder. Nope. Pray it works out.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
If he doesn't run than so much for "Tough Guy" DeSantis. ;) Hopefully an outsider would challenge Trump, but I'm not hopeful.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Think we will ever know the real truth ??

We already know the truth that Trump has a child with someone that is publicly known as his daughter, but can we really be sure that there is only one child involved? This is going into mushroom territory but there are so many levels children-parent relationships that it's hard to keep track of who is parent to whom. And no, you're not invited.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
We already know the truth that Trump has a child with someone that is publicly known as his daughter, but can we really be sure that there is only one child involved? This is going into mushroom territory but there are so many levels children-parent relationships that it's hard to keep track of who is parent to whom. And no, you're not invited.
I'm not sure I follow. Do you have a source for this?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
It begs the question: when will the conspiracies stop on the right?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Think we will ever know the real truth ??

I'd be suspicious of the Post. Not only is their page layout like Natl Inquirer, but their content is iffy. They don't answer any of the questions and just stir suspicion. Then they even acknowledge what the reporter said went against court documents.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I'd be suspicious of the Post. Not only is their page layout like Natl Inquirer, but their content is iffy. They don't answer any of the questions and just stir suspicion. Then they even acknowledge what the reporter said went against court documents.
no argument but again ......... 'the whole truth and nothing but the truth', it's out there somewhere ! ;)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis