D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Austin mayor was vacationing in Cabo when he said residents ‘need to stay home'

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Also has played more golf that Obama. Not that I care since I'm a golfer but that was one of his big criticisms of the previous administrations when he was running in 2016.
He has obliterated golfing records for presidents as well as how much he got paid for doing so.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Also has played more golf that Obama. Not that I care since I'm a golfer but that was one of his big criticisms of the previous administrations when he was running in 2016.
Obama 333 days of golfing in eight years.
Trump 306 in four years.
So Trump would have had likely double the amount Obama had he been reelected.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Obama 333 days of golfing in eight years.
Trump 306 in four years.
So Trump would have had likely double the amount Obama had he been reelected.
A noteworthy difference (at least from memory) is that Obama went to play on base courses and the like. Trumps were all his own so it actually cost us money when he played due to security and the like. If Obama was always on bases, then we don't cough up any money for private accommodations.

Here is some more info. I had an article that broke it down better, but can't find it.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/10/31/fact-check-taxpayer-burden-trumps-golfing-hard-pin-down/3718413001/

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
A noteworthy difference (at least from memory) is that Obama went to play on base courses and the like. Trumps were all his own so it actually cost us money when he played due to security and the like. If Obama was always on bases, then we don't cough up any money for private accommodations.

Here is some more info. I had an article that broke it down better, but can't find it.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/10/31/fact-check-taxpayer-burden-trumps-golfing-hard-pin-down/3718413001/
And, even if it wasn't all on bases, he would not have profited from any other places he would have gone.
Trump, made a killing as rooms had to be paid for used or not. And, not really discounted either.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
And, even if it wasn't all on bases, he would not have profited from any other places he would have gone.
Trump, made a killing as rooms had to be paid for used or not. And, not really discounted either.
Did we pay for tee fees or whatever you call paying for the game in golf? I suspect he took us to the cleaners on it....

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Did we pay for tee fees or whatever you call paying for the game in golf? I suspect he took us to the cleaners on it....
From what I've read, we paid every cent, but that article goes into it a bit more.

Basically, it's cost ~$140 million or so, but some of the cost is transportation, etc.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
LOL what, the drumph kids lied about the $50/night thing for presidential staff lodging? Such a surprise.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Is he not the president of his company? And if you can still be from jail. :D
Some of the criminal organizations have been run from jail. I don't think mitch will be asking for drumphy to do so, tho.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Some of the criminal organizations have been run from jail. I don't think mitch will be asking for drumphy to do so, tho.
To be a president of his company, if anything is left of it after all the back taxes, etc? ;)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Yep Mike "The Pillow Guy" was the one promoting white oleander a while back for covid while being on the board of distribution for the product. Or something like that. :rolleyes:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis