Please rec in-ceiling atmos speakers TILTED, WITH BACKS to match with Infinity Reference bedlayer. Budget #1 = $50-100 each. Budget #2 = $175-275 each

A

ArtScience100

Audiophyte
I have 7.1 surround speakers, All Infinity (263 towers, 162 booshelves). I want to add .4 atmos. Need in-ceiling, but with backs so there is less noise on the top floor. They can be up to 13.5" diameter. Small is better but I want comparable SQ to bookshelves so maybe I have to get big ones I dont know. Also want them tilted at center seating. 45 degree tilt would be good but do they make this? I know they make 20 or 25 degree, anyway.

I need this twice for two separate rooms. The budget for one room is $50-$100 per speaker. The budget for the other is $175-$275 per speaker. Otherwise requirements are the same for each room. If there is a way to get something with the same timber as Infinities, but that would also work just as well if I upgraded the Infinities to something different, that's a bonus. But priority is that they go well with Infinities. Usage is 60% HT, 40% music. Ty for your help.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis