PlayStation 3 Exec Bashes Xbox 360

A

acacia987

Junior Audioholic
when i bought my xbox360 i didn't even consider the wii. its hard for me to see someone in a store trying to decided between a wii and xbox360/ps3. Thats why i don't see them as a competitor to the xbox360/ps3. imo

As for the ps3 having a 10 year life cycle, doesn't that seem long. just think of today's games playing on a 10 year old computer. all the 360/ps3 is these days is a computer.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
Maybe the Xbox 360 sucks but I'm enjoying the huge catalog of fun games. Where are the compelling games for PS3? Guitar Hero, puh-lease, I have real guitars. I've played the hell out of Mass Effect, Oblivion, Prey and several other 360 and old Xbox games.

I suppose some of those titles are available on PS3 but I don't live for video games and Xbox 360 has more than enough games available to keep me busy when I am in the mood. I considered getting a PS3 but I was hard pressed to find any games for it I wanted that weren't already out for the 360.

Jim

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
:mad: Sony has always considered the consumer to be a fool and an enemy (CD rootkits, draconian blu-ray DRM, this trash-talk marketing ploy, the list goes on). Their ego is such that they assume people will give them money for their (often inferior) products because of their name, and unfortunately, they are mostly right. I am pretty glad the PS3 sales are struggling. I have nothing against the console, just the company, and many of their other products :).

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis