Pioneer SVX-530 AVR

B

Ben4477

Audiophyte
for anybody interested I have a pioneer VSX-530 running Elack UC51BK center channel Front Klipsch R-41M Surround Klipsch R-14M SVS 1000 Subwoofer.I want to stay with 5.1 surround. What would you suggest for a 5.1 receiver upgrade?

B

Ben4477

Audiophyte
I was thinking there might be something better out there or are all the 5.1 AVR the same

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I was thinking there might be some better 5.1 AVR out there Maybe what I have is ok what is your take on this
I'd upgrade for specific reasons, but an expectation that simply buying a higher priced one, not so much. Does it cleanly drive your speakers to the levels you need? Does it have the features and connectivity you want?

Generally 5.1-only avrs are a thing of the past, too.

B

Ben4477

Audiophyte
I'd upgrade for specific reasons, but an expectation that simply buying a higher priced one, not so much. Does it cleanly drive your speakers to the levels you need? Does it have the features and connectivity you want?

Generally 5.1-only avrs are a thing of the past, too.
It seems ok I was thinking maybe Denon would give better sound and picture as there is a lot of good reviews for there products

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
It seems ok I was thinking maybe Denon would give better sound and picture as there is a lot of good reviews for there products
I have two Denons (and an Onkyo and an older pre-hdmi Sony, too). They all have fine sound quality, I don't use the video processing in any of them....YMMV.

B

Ben4477

Audiophyte
I have two Denons (and an Onkyo and an older pre-hdmi Sony, too). They all have fine sound quality, I don't use the video processing in any of them....YMMV.
I don't get what you mean by YMMV

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis