maximoiglesias

maximoiglesias

Audioholic
After long searching for the perfect budget reciever and before a trip to New York, I came across (thanks to Gene's suggestion) the review by Tom Andry for this reciever and I would like to comment that this is one of the truest reviews, everything said by Tom I agree 100%, this reciever is just exactly as he points out.
I am very happy with my purchase and I ow it to Audioholics that I have a great reciever that sounds excelent and has all the features that I might need for some time.
I recomend to anybody looking for a budget reciever to read Tom's review on this great option.

Thank you guys at Audioholics!

Lets keep enjoying the music!

G

Gary935

Audioholic Intern
Pioneer 815

Enjoy your purchase. I brought the 815 a while back and have loved the performance of the Pioneer. I have it in my bedroom right now because I have an Onkyo in my main system.

The 815 has proven itself to be quite a receiver. I have heard so many good things about the current Pioneer line-up that I may revisit them again to replace my Onkyo unit in the main system.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
maximoiglesias said:
the review by Tom Andry for this reciever and I would like to comment that this is one of the truest reviews, everything said by Tom I agree 100%,
Thank you !

Heads up, Gene. Next thing you know Andry will be askin' for a raise. ;)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis