rgriffin25

rgriffin25

<font color='#000000'>I would like to mention a brand that doesn't seem to get much air time in these parts. I have recently purchased a Pioneer 53TX Elite receiver. I very pleased with it's ease of use and how simple the set-up is. Like the heavily praised Yamaha receivers it has nearly identical specs. It also uses Multi channel acousitc calibration (MCACC) which is similar to Yamaha's YPAO. &nbsp;

After comparing the 2 units and finding no major difference, I decided to go with the unit that caught my eye with its glossy finish. No regrets here!

I am not at all saying one is better than the other just curious why Pioneer is rarely mentioned?</font>

S

Sounds Simple

Junior Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>Griff-

Since I'm considering either the Elite 55TXi or the Denon 3805, I've also wondered why there seems to be so little mention of the Pioneer Elite products.

I'm anxiously awaiting the review of the 3805; it would be nice to see t a review of one of the Elite receivers.

Bob</font>

T

tuan nguyen

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>Griff;
I'm totally with you. I'd like to add more the brand Marantz.We're short of these info. I beleive that these A/V receivers are real good. That's why i post the topic help choose a/v receiver.</font>

G

Graeme K

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>I agree,
I have the opportunity to purchase last years model VSX-49TX (not the current txi) for the same price of a V2400 but can't make up my mine as the yamaha seems to be the flavour of the month.  
 see my other post for please help me Decide.
It would be nice to see reviews that compare the new with the old equivallant technologys.

Does the yamaha V2400 have i-link ?

Regards Graeme</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bnewt

Junior Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>I have the 45tx and am very pleased with it. &nbsp;I think the 49 tx also provides upconversion like the Yamaha's, but it won't have the DPLIIx. &nbsp;I wish that Pioneer would provide this upgrade for their existing customers.</font>

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis