pioneer bs-22 mounting options

S

Sgratien

Audioholic Intern
wondering if anyone has come up with any good mounting options for the bs-22 speakers. ive been reading through the posts in the bs52/22 review thread to try and find some info. there are just too many posts in there. the odd shape of these speakers is making my decision to buy mounts kind of difficult. anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Mount on the wall? You are going to either have to use a clamping mount or one that screws into the cabinet. I have mine on stands. It would have been nice if they included a slot or threaded insert for mounting them, but these guys are rear ported and the port is somewhat high due to the binding posts. A clamping mount will likely work better (strap them on additionally IMO), but I personally don't like wall mounting speakers.

T

TheLaw612

Audioholic Intern
I believe THIS is what most people used to mount then 21 and 22 bookshelves.

S

Sgratien

Audioholic Intern
Wall mounting is not my first choice, I would prefer to use stands. Wall mounting is what I,m being asked to do. I,ve been looking at those pinpoint mounts as an option. I,d like to know for sure that they work. Has anyone actually used them.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
They've been around for a while, so they should be OK. I haven't used those exact ones, but have used some like them for my dad's system and they work fine. It is a sliding clamp; as long as you use lock washers or similar to keep them from coming loose, they should work.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis