Pic of my Signature 2's

C

CHASLS2

Audioholic Intern
Just got em hooked up and running them in. So far they really let you hear stuff you just don't hear with some other speakers.

Here it is next to the smaller Studio 10.

T

templemaners

Senior Audioholic
They certainly look nice, that's for sure. I'm surprised they aren't using magnetic grills on the upper product lines though... :confused:

96cobra10101

96cobra10101

Senior Audioholic
That would be cool if they were magnetic, their too nice to put grills on.

C

CHASLS2

Audioholic Intern
I wll say they are a big step up from the Studio 10's, sounds just seem to roll off with a much faster snap to them.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I am the only one who feels like my very soul is being drained out of me when I look at your sig?

:eek::eek::eek:
Makes me a bit queasy looking at it...

PS: Nice speakers :D

Last edited:
P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
I like the look of the S1 and S2 but not the S8.

P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
If you've ever got a pair of S8s that you want to get rid of, I'd be happy to take them off your hands. :)
Actually I did consider them as well as the S6 but after several comparison listening sessions I decided they were not for me, so sorry I can't help you.:D

96cobra10101

96cobra10101

Senior Audioholic
I am the only one who feels like my very soul is being drained out of me when I look at your sig?

:eek::eek::eek:
Just feed her some bacon and Red Bull and you should be fine.

What are you using to power them?

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I think the sig 2's are one of the best looking bookshelf speakers out there, and they look like they are built like a tank.

C

CHASLS2

Audioholic Intern
I think the sig 2's are one of the best looking bookshelf speakers out there, and they look like they are built like a tank.
They are on the heavy side at 28lbs each. They are built like a tank.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis