Pi 5 is out October!

jinjuku

jinjuku

$60 for the 4GB model. 2.5 to 3X faster than last gen. Should allow 4K playback. Suggested to use their $10 case with active cooling and 25 watt usb c power brick.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
$60 for the 4GB model. 2.5 to 3X faster than last gen. Should allow 4K playback. Suggested to use their $10 case with active cooling and 25 watt usb c power brick.
Sweet. Hopefully there will be enough that there is no price gouging.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
What's a good micro keyboard for these devices? I loved the Rii Mini K06/V3/X1/XT (so many variants) but the battery is not replaceable and they only last 2 to 3 years at best and then won't hold a charge. Was wondering if the larger Rii X8 or i8 is any better or if there are better alternatives. Would prefer not having to go to a full size bluetooth keyboard for home theatre use.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Hmm. Wonder if I should grab one of these for Home Assistant? I've been toying with moving it from my current VM to a hardware install. I had it running on a 3, and it was fine, but my install was a lot more basic then.

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
I preordered one a week ago, my first - I'm a Pi virgin lol. I just ordered it to play with the OS and to play with Pi-hole. I'm retired and don't need the keyboard time but it should be fun learning.

jinjuku

jinjuku

I preordered one a week ago, my first - I'm a Pi virgin lol. I just ordered it to play with the OS and to play with Pi-hole. I'm retired and don't need the keyboard time but it should be fun learning.
Have fun. There are a ton of kits for the GPIO header.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis