Philharmonic Audio HT Road Show

D

D Murphy

Full Audioholic
We have a pair of the new HT Tower loudspeakers taking up space at a certain reviewer's house, and they've asked to see a few other parts of the country on their way back from Illinois to Bethesda, MD. You can read about the HT's here: philharmonicaudio.com If you're located East of the Mississippi and would like to see and hear the HT's, just write me at info@philharmonicaudio.com. Unlike the Big Hog BMR Towers, the HT's are easy to ship, unpack, and repack. We pay shipping and send shipping labels. All you have to do is listen and send them on to the next participant on the list. If you feel like posting your impressions, fine. If not, fine. I think you'll find this a much more informative way to evaluate a speaker than hearing them at a show or reading about them on your typical YouTube "review."

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Let me know if they ever make it to the other side of the Mississippi.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yes, would love to try those out here on the west coast....

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Yes! If you can give me a shot at those speakers, I would love to give them a listen.

Oh, wait...

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Southern Ontario in Canada is technically east of the Mississippi. I'll be in Detroit on the 24th. PENG is a couple hours down the road from me and 3dB another hour or two east. 3 stop Canadian tour and then on to NY state?

I can dream. ;)

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Southern Ontario in Canada is technically east of the Mississippi. I'll be in Detroit on the 24th. PENG is a couple hours down the road from me and 3dB another hour or two east. 3 stop Canadian tour and then on to NY state?

I can dream. ;)
Could you bring them down to NS when you're done with them?

T

Thunder240

Audioholic Intern
Another interested Phil fan on the West Coast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Southern Missouri would like a listen. There is nothing in 150 miles for these people to hear here.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
What?!

You're gonna do California?

*raises hand excitedly
:D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Wait, Dennis will come to California or the speakers? :)

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Sounds like a good idea, assuming he delivers in Bethesda MD.
I'll forward some cookies with the Speakers!
Assuming they come through here. ;)

(Better hope no one eats them on the way back to you, though!) :p

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis