3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Watched the first episode yesterday. It got me curious to see where this leads.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Which one the original series or the new Penny Dreadful: City of Angels? I'm digging the City of Angels (altho want to binge it! ). Tried the first series again briefly today, which I left in the middle of ep.1 originally, and just wasn't getting into it as much.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Which one the original series or the new Penny Dreadful: City of Angels? I'm digging the City of Angels (altho want to binge it! ). Tried the first series again briefly today, which I left in the middle of ep.1 originally, and just wasn't getting into it as much.
City of Angels.. I watched E2 yesterday and my verdict is still on hold on this one. Its slow moving but perhaps things will pick up soon...

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Doesn't strike me as slow at all....and can't wait for E4 :)

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
You should give it a chance. It gets REALLY good.

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
I watched a few of the first one and couldn't get into it. I need something to watch though.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
So, I've watched the first three episodes because I was such a fan of the first series (with Eva Green, of course). City of Angles is so different, I am unsure what to think of it, but will give it further episodes before I pass judgement. So far, I am not blown away (hardly a glowing endorsement).

Here is the main distraction for me: Natalie Dormer. Yeah she is pretty and all and she's playing different personas of her main character, which is cool but every time I see this:
1589983482870.png

I see this:
1589983583056.png

For some reason, her smirk and facial features reminds me Alex DeLarge...

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
So, I've watched the first three episodes because I was such a fan of the first series (with Eva Green, of course). City of Angles is so different, I am unsure what to think of it, but will give it further episodes before I pass judgement. So far, I am not blown away (hardly a glowing endorsement).

Here is the main distraction for me: Natalie Dormer. Yeah she is pretty and all and she's playing different personas of her main character, which is cool but every time I see this:
View attachment 36301

I see this:
View attachment 36302

For some reason, her smirk and facial features reminds me Alex DeLarge...
The first series was excellent. The asylum episode was one of the most heartbreaking things I've ever watched.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis