T

TT_Rod

Enthusiast
Anyone has a pair of these in their tv/audio room?
Stock picture looks so big ... I wish every company put this sort of pic out though.

97380D82-599B-4676-871C-B8C8E296DF7F.jpeg

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Not big that's just an optical illusion

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I see. They used a kid’s playroom couch besides the speaker.
Lmao.
My PC’s are 39” tall. Can’t even see em. Mostly... Probably because they’re behind my mains that are 40” tall.

M

MDK210

Junior Audioholic
Currently looking at a dual pair of these but they don't seem to get much love on the internet. Most people compare the sb or pb version and not even acknowledge the pc versions. Wonder why...

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Currently looking at a dual pair of these but they don't seem to get much love on the internet. Most people compare the sb or pb version and not even acknowledge the pc versions. Wonder why...
It’s a good question. If I had to say, it’s probably looks. Many find the PC’s odd looking, and others like the smaller(but much less performing) SB. Truth is, the PC’s perform the same as the PB’s(and the PC actually goes half a db lower) so I think it really comes down to form. Or ignorance lol.

J

jmm22

Enthusiast
SVS had them in the outlet for $699 yesterday. I think it was a mistake because the PC-2000 was the same price and the regular price of the PC-2000 Pro was listed as $799 instead of $949. I ordered one, guess we’ll see which one I get.

It’s hard to find anything about the cylinder subs.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
SVS had them in the outlet for $699 yesterday. I think it was a mistake because the PC-2000 was the same price and the regular price of the PC-2000 Pro was listed as $799 instead of $949. I ordered one, guess we’ll see which one I get.

It’s hard to find anything about the cylinder subs.
The only difference really is form factor. They perform just as well as the PB versions, if not just slightly better.

I think they don't get a lot of love just because they're different. I can tell you Bill and I recommend them all the time tho!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis