Paridigm CC-300 Center Channel Speaker

B

bigbang

Audioholic Intern
GREAT center channel speaker! Just not quite as great as the VMPS LRC I just aquired.

Looks as new and is 100% working. I'm the original owner.

$150 plus actual shipping.

T

teal_94gt

Audiophyte
Cc-300

I will take it off of you for $150 plus shipping. Can I see some pictures of it first though? Apparantly since I am a new guy I can not post my e-mail here so if you would be kind enough to give me yours we can communicate. I have the money in hand, just tell me how you want payment and such. If you would rather call me I can be reached at: 308-940-1238 Thanks, Justin

T

teal_94gt

Audiophyte
Jim, I e-mailed you but I not heard anything back from you. I also tried to send you a pm but audioholics is retarded and makes you have 5 posts before you can pm a member. Um since I can't put in my e-mail, and can't pm you; here is my phone number again: 308-940-1238 I would give you a call but it's the weekend and the number you have listed is weekdays only. Thanks, Justin

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Jim, I e-mailed you but I not heard anything back from you. I also tried to send you a pm but audioholics is retarded and makes you have 5 posts before you can pm a member. Um since I can't put in my e-mail, and can't pm you; here is my phone number again: xxx-xxx-xxxx I would give you a call but it's the weekend and the number you have listed is weekdays only. Thanks, Justin
Hmmmmm. You sure that's your cell phone number Justin? Most people know better than to post a cell phone number on the internet.

B

bigbang

Audioholic Intern
Hey Justin,

My email is down (still). I have pix ready and will check on shipping costs to the addy you provided. If my email isn't back up by this afternoon, I'll post some pix and pm you the details here.

Sorry for the delay.

T

teal_94gt

Audiophyte
JohnD

Nope I always make it a habit to use other people numbers on the internet. Everytime I do this and it works flawlessly....give me a break dude!! Maybe if I could post other contact information I could avoid doing this. I had no other option, so back off! Anyway here post #3 I think.

T

teal_94gt

Audiophyte
post 5

5th post, now I can finally pm you Jim! Thanks, Justin

T

teal_94gt

Audiophyte
Jim,
No worries about the delay; the pictures look great. Check your pms now. Justin

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

Posting your cell number on the 'net probably isn't a fantastic idea.

B

bigbang

Audioholic Intern
Sold

SOLD.

Now if I can just figure out how to edit the title of this post! I don't see an edit option anywhere?

T

teal_94gt

Audiophyte
Rob

Rob, well fantastic and getting business done are two entirely different categories. Maybe if you could do something about the user friendly feature of this website we would not have this problem. Perhaps instead of giving me life lessons you could help out Jim. It seems he can't edit this post and show that the item has been sold. Or maybe you could just delte it for us?? Justin

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis