Parasound 2125v2 thoughts?

Pandaman617

Pandaman617

Senior Audioholic
Picking one up for $200 on Monday. I plan on using it to drive the Mirage HDT-F bookshelf speakers I use as surrounds as they’re a bit much for the Carver AV-705x to drive along with a pair of Paradigm Studio 60 v4’s. Any thoughts or concerns? I haven’t owned a Parasound product since the trio of HCA-1000’s I used years ago to drive an LCR setup of 3 Mirage OMD-28’s and I was content with their performance but they were replaced with GFA-555’s eventually. I figure for $200 worst case I can at least double my money if I’m not happy with it

K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
Seems like a reasonable deal to me. Should last a long time (as long as it still works)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Picking one up for $200 on Monday. I plan on using it to drive the Mirage HDT-F bookshelf speakers I use as surrounds as they’re a bit much for the Carver AV-705x to drive along with a pair of Paradigm Studio 60 v4’s. Any thoughts or concerns? I haven’t owned a Parasound product since the trio of HCA-1000’s I used years ago to drive an LCR setup of 3 Mirage OMD-28’s and I was content with their performance but they were replaced with GFA-555’s eventually. I figure for $200 worst case I can at least double my money if I’m not happy with it
The specs look good when I looked at the info on that model for 200 if it's working and in good shape I'd go for it

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
That's a sweet pickup! If you don't like it should be easy to flip. New it goes for over 1K, and it's a serviceable amp to boot if needed. Like Big Dan stated, specs look really good, 225 watts into 4 Ohm load, 150 into 8 Ohm load. If all is good when you test run it, a steel for two bills in my book. I'd wouldn't bet against it not punching above it's spec's.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
200?!?

More like triple your money. 2125's are selling used for what the 2250's used to cost. They're great amps, with no shortage of power or features.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis