Paradigm Studio 100's at Audiogon

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
Good deal m5isa540...

Glad you are happy so far....
I had a bad tweeter in one of my ADP-590's from them, shipped it back, and they sent me out another speaker that worked perfectly... Just a simple casualty, that was easily taken care of... :)

Now sit back and enjoy.... They are great speakers... :)

H

hcarman

Audiophyte
m5isa540

Sorry to bring back this thread. I am also looking for Studio 100 at the moment. Hope you don't mind couple questions.

Your first mail mentioned $1700. Was that price for used or new? And was that from the same seller you eventually bought from? 'cause I see you finally bought new for $2500.

Just want to get a sense of used / new price. I see there are couple Studio 100 at audiogon now for around $1700

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
m5isa540

Sorry to bring back this thread. I am also looking for Studio 100 at the moment. Hope you don't mind couple questions.

Your first mail mentioned $1700. Was that price for used or new? And was that from the same seller you eventually bought from? 'cause I see you finally bought new for $2500.

Just want to get a sense of used / new price. I see there are couple Studio 100 at audiogon now for around $1700
I believe he got a center channel CC-590 with the Studio 100's for $2500.
$1700 is a fair price for used... and buying used is a great way to find fantastic equipment for a good savings.

H

hcarman

Audiophyte
wow so he actually got the Studio100 new and CC590 new for $2500?!

M

m5isa540

Audioholic Intern
I paid $1700 for the pair of new Paradigm Studio 100's and $800 for a new Paradigm CC-590 center channel. The price ($2500) included shipping.

As I mentioned in an earlier response, everything showed up on time and in perfect condition. Grills had some damage but seller replaced them, no questions asked. I received the replacements yesterday. This was a good experience....

M

m5isa540

Audioholic Intern
And everything was purchased from Audiogon (Glicco)

H

hcarman

Audiophyte
Thanks m5isa540. I need to keep eye open on audiogon.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis